SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 am

I like her hair more natural, than will all those products, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 am

Can I be a jerk for a second (on the show I like her fine).

Within the profession (and I get that viewers could care less) saying you are a FEDERAL prosecutor when you actually are an assistant state DA in Fulton County is something like saying you go to Harvard when instead you go to community college. That's not a perfect metaphor of course, but saying federal when you're state within the profession just isn't an exaggeration one should ever make or tolerate -- not cool. Honestly, she should have them fix it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:34 am

They corrected it on the ABC website well before the show started airing. I can't imagine she is happy about their mistake/nonsense.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:46 am

I like her a lot and I liked how uncomfortable she was with the photo shoot. I also think she's the natural beauty of the show.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 am

She is one of my favorites too. In the high school picture she and Catherine G. could be sisters! Very pretty and I like her personality....very genuine.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by realitynut Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:44 am

love her but not for JP. I really hope she is the next bachelorette.

realitynut

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:36 pm

IrishGal wrote:They corrected it on the ABC website well before the show started airing.  I can't imagine she is happy about their mistake/nonsense.

Oh, thanks, I didn't know that. Point withdrawn.  :Smiley: 
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Hmmm she seems into him too much too soon...and he seems to bite and like it much more when a girl is giving a chase (Sharleen night 1, Cassandra, Nikki) vs. girls who are all over him (masseuse, girl in pink, possibly Lucy etc)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:04 pm

she seems to needy JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:50 pm

happygirl i think that's a great read on her edit actually! the edit is very particular about what it portrays about the girls and I think hers is being needy/jealous...she's been handling it just fine so far (we're getting a "she's strong" edit mixed in there too with juan saying that) -- i'm curious to see how the edit unfolds.

the reason i can sense this is an edit is by the voice overs that are used for previews and how her private time was spliced this past time. if you look closely at the private time in the stadium you'll see the way juan's hand is close to her face (playfully teasing/touching?) she holds his arm then HE proceeds to put it on her lap and keep it there... the edit contradicts that when they're talking and she says "it's getting serious" they chose his facial expressions where he is frowning and looking away...(expressing disinterest) they also used only one PI of juan which isn't disclosing his feelings...her feelings are at the forefront of what they disclosing...they spliced out the same "it's getting serious for me" snip in the preview last week without the "i don't only want to have fun with the girls but also find love" ending...
so yes. perfect read on the edit. I think clare and sharleen might be getting a slightly different but similarly "needy" edit
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:23 pm

I don't see Andi as needy at all. I also don't think she's getting a jealousy edit. Clare's the only one so far I'm seeing that with unless you could Elise last night. Andi has a lot going for her so I'm not sure she's going to continue to see herself with JP but right now she's really liking him. She is uncertain of his feelings for her and that's being smart.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:43 pm

All of them could do better than the lead in the first place. It's a reason I can't stand the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50