SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:21 am

atem wrote: I just don't see Andi being The Bachelorette.  I just don't see it.

Me either. I just didn't like her. Though I liked how she figured JP out.

Muslady wrote:I agree with whoever said they liked her less and less.

Me too, same here!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:58 am

The Bachelor's Chris Harrison: Andi Would Make a Fantastic Bachelorette:
We'll see how she performs at Women Tell All and how people take to that, but I think she would be a fantastic Bachelorette. She embodies everything you look for in a Bachelorette: She's beautiful, but incredibly smart, strong, articulate. This is no pushover - she's a catch! I can only imagine her demanding as much from the guys.  👅 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 pm

I think Andi will be a great lead. She's smart, pretty, & has a good sense of humor. Of course I love snark.

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 BhXy38qIMAAHfIZ
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  11h
ATL welcomes Canada @sharleenjoynt @kellytravisty pic.twitter.com/H6wqtOMvH5

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  10h
Love all the support! Even though it didn't work out, I had the most amazing experience of my life! Truly grateful! #noregrets #Bachelor

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  9h
Good night all! I leave you with some words of wisdom... Always remember... Eeees okay

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by realitynut Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 pm

i Like her more. Perhaps she shouldn't have said all that she said but we rarely always say the right things when we are mad. She was pissed and she showed it!

realitynut

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:57 pm

realitynut wrote:  i Like her more. Perhaps she shouldn't have said all that she said but we rarely always say the right things when we are mad. She was pissed and she showed it!

Not only was she pissed - I'm sure TPTB pushed all the buttons they could to get her even more worked up and encouraged her to make sure Juan Pablo knew EXACTLY how she felt!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2m
Who should be the next Bachelorette???

Bit late to ask isn't it?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm

George1218 wrote:
realitynut wrote:  i Like her more. Perhaps she shouldn't have said all that she said but we rarely always say the right things when we are mad. She was pissed and she showed it!

Not only was she pissed - I'm sure TPTB pushed all the buttons they could to get her even more worked up and encouraged her to make sure Juan Pablo knew EXACTLY how she felt!

Agree with you both.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Yet, she's A-OK with her best bud hooking up with him, so I don't buy it.

I think she just found out that she was just like all the others and was strung along for 'story' purposes. That must have really tweaked her ego. Why should she be mad at Juan Pablo when it gave her the opportunity to be the next Bachelorette? It's not like she won't be doing the exact same thing he is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Clare lost her Drama Queen title to Andi.

Another way to see it : Andi, the Devil's advocate ...  :uptonogood 

Sorry, just can't stand her anymore. She just did what needed to be done for the bachelorette gig. She sold her soul to the Bachelor Beast Machine Production.
Looking forward to her season to laugh at her when she makes mistakes (because she will).

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

sde1041 wrote:Clare lost her Drama Queen title to Andi.

Sorry, just can't stand her anymore. She just did what needed to be done for the bachelorette gig. She sold her soul to the Bachelor Beast Machine Production.
Looking forward to her season to laugh at her when she makes mistakes (because she will).

^^^^^ITA
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Mimi27 wrote:
sde1041 wrote:Clare lost her Drama Queen title to Andi.

^^^^^ITA

Maybe we can have a special thread for posting her mistakes - Andi's OK-OK Leaderboard! Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 pm

I think Andi thinks Andi is invincible. There's no doubt she thinks very highly of herself, and I'm not sure who will win. TPTB vs Andi!

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50