SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Here's some more from the preview...  can you see any clues from it?

http://vimeo.com/79526230

That looks to be a country guy looking at a ring.

Oh, and we all know Collin goes far.  She already has a crush on him!

Dylan obviously goes far too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:37 am

atem wrote:Here's some more from the preview...  can you see any clues from it?

Got a chance to watch the promo. Where do they find these guys? lol. The drama is so ridiculous. Lame country vs. city garbage.

On the country side, Dylan, Collin, and the dude with the moustache and tattoos will make it far. They seem to be heavily featured. I doubt moustache dude will be F1. He was laying it on pretty thick during the promo. He'll probably end up being F4. Dylan is shown to be involved in the drama with Alex. Not too sure how that bodes for him. Then again, they assassinated Jeremiah's character. I also don't see Collin as F1. I only see him in one 1-1 date location, maybe two. I just hope he doesn't come on for another "shot at love" next season.

For City, I only really see Todd, the surfer dude and Nate? the lawyer. Seems to focus on Todd and Kelsey's chemistry. It'll be interesting to see how far Nate makes it. The promo tries to hide him, but he's clearly on several 1-1s. I think he's there for a long time.

Maybe City will win it this year. Although, this show is definitely pro-country, so I don't know if the producers have the guts to pull that off. We know the leads are heavily encouraged with their (final) choices on this show.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 pm

I hope Collin isn't F1 OR lead for next year. Loved him his season and wanted Devin to pick him, but after seeing him on Southern Nights Rolling Eyes I really don't see him settling down anytime soon.

"He's a liberal" haha

Not sure who I really like from this bunch, but the ones that stood out are Chase, Nate, Dylan, Todd, Chris & Justin.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey, do you guys have an idea were I can watch this? For some reason this show was never really on my radar, but I may have to check it out ;) Do the couples ever last?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 pm

chloep wrote:Hey, do you guys have an idea were I can watch this? For some reason this show was never really on my radar, but I may have to check it out ;) Do the couples ever last?
Only one that lasted for awhile was Paige (season 4).  The others lasted 2 seconds.

I don't know if CMT has it up yet.

Here is the link http://www.cmt.com/videos/sweet-home-alabama-401-the-battle-begins/1717199/full-episode.jhtml

Seems you can watch all 4 season from online too at the CMT site.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:Hey, do you guys have an idea were I can watch this? For some reason this show was never really on my radar, but I may have to check it out ;) Do the couples ever last?
Only one that lasted for awhile was Paige (season 4).  The others lasted 2 seconds.

I don't know if CMT has it up yet.

Here is the link http://www.cmt.com/videos/sweet-home-alabama-401-the-battle-begins/1717199/full-episode.jhtml

Seems you can watch all 4 season from online too at the CMT site.

tyvm 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 pm

My reality radar led me to search for SHA right when the replay started this afternoon. I knew it was starting but didn't remember when. But I can't. I cannot watch the same old over-produced Glassman !@#$. And now I have doubts that I'll make it past JP's first episode.

But in good news I decided to look up Jeremaih's twitter to see what he's been up to. I was surprised it's private but luckily I'm still following him. And when I signed in I was surprised but very pleased to see that CMT put up his latest singel on their site! :shock: I'll post the link and embed it in his thread. :Smiley:
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:08 pm

lavenderred wrote:My reality radar led me to search for SHA right when the replay started this afternoon. I knew it was starting but didn't remember when. But I can't. I cannot watch the same old over-produced Glassman !@#$. And now I have doubts that I'll make it past JP's first episode.

But in good news I decided to look up Jeremaih's twitter to see what he's been up to. I was surprised it's private but luckily I'm still following him. And when I signed in I was surprised but very pleased to see that CMT put up his latest singel on their site! :shock: I'll post the link and embed it in his thread. :Smiley:
With how rotten the show treated him, that's good to know!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 pm

dee wrote:
atem wrote:Here's some more from the preview...  can you see any clues from it?
Got a chance to watch the promo. Where do they find these guys? lol. The drama is so ridiculous. Lame country vs. city garbage.
On the country side, Dylan, Collin, and the dude with the moustache and tattoos will make it far. They seem to be heavily featured. I doubt moustache dude will be F1. He was laying it on pretty thick during the promo. He'll probably end up being F4. Dylan is shown to be involved in the drama with Alex. Not too sure how that bodes for him. Then again, they assassinated Jeremiah's character. I also don't see Collin as F1. I only see him in one 1-1 date location, maybe two. I just hope he doesn't come on for another "shot at love" next season.
For City, I only really see Todd, the surfer dude and Nate? the lawyer. Seems to focus on Todd and Kelsey's chemistry. It'll be interesting to see how far Nate makes it. The promo tries to hide him, but he's clearly on several 1-1s. I think he's there for a long time.
Maybe City will win it this year. Although, this show is definitely pro-country, so I don't know if the producers have the guts to pull that off. We know the leads are heavily encouraged with their (final) choices on this show.
Dee I agree..it just don't like all the drama crap..and maybe a city guy will win this time..I do like the lawyer Nate? Need to watch the promo again.

Hope someone can make some screen caps.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:11 pm

I'll make caps tomorrow.  Anyone know who the guy on the dock talking to her is?

I really didn't notice Nate.  
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Here is a 'recap' from Kelsey :

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1023375/sweet-home-alabamas-kelsey-recaps-the-season-2-premiere

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:22 am

atem wrote:I'll make caps tomorrow.  Anyone know who the guy on the dock talking to her is?
Danny? I made a few caps, I'll post some later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac