SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 pm

1) What do you make of the handler posting for team Nate and talking about the long rides listening to Drake's song?

2) How does Kelsey and family feel(if Collin is F1), when all the guys from her season thinks that her soulmate Collin is a douche?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:57 pm

This is so much fun..maybe not.. oh well. Nate unfollowed Christelle on twitter.

Yesterday when Nate first posted the kissing picture, Kelsey liked it and then unliked before I was able to copy it. May mean nothing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is so much fun..maybe not.. oh well.  Nate unfollowed Christelle on twitter.

Yesterday when Nate first posted the kissing picture, Kelsey liked it and then unliked before I was able to copy it.  May mean nothing.

I don't get what took him so long, but I'm not surprised.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Wow. Kelsey's mother is on FB liking everything positive written about Collin. I guess it is what it is.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:46 pm

And maybe my last post about this.  Is it really Collin?  Kelsey mother liked this along with Collin sister or mother .. not sure which.

Debbie Alverdes Those that dish on Collin unless you know him personally. I think a tv show isn't fair to judge one's character. I like Collin and actually hope he win's Kelsey's heart. They have been honest with one another and that is all that matters. I wish them nothing but the best in love and happiness for years to come. You can see the story line playing out perfectly for Collin to be the one. He wants a relationship just like his grandfather had with his grandmother. It all focused around trains. This is no different just in generation. If you all thought Jeremiah and Paige were perfect for each other. The fact is they are no longer together. So if this doesn't stay strong after the show, it is their lives. We are only living their lives through a tv show. Give them some credit to follow their heart no matter how it ends up.
Like · Reply · 8 · January 4 at 3:25pm

Also this is a relative of Collin.  When would she have seen Kelsey and Collin together.  Does the girl get to meet the last two parents?  BTW Kelsey's mother like this as well.

Kristin Williams Baucom I have seen them together, I don't need to look at the pics, no one needs to judge him. I take offense to people who attack my family when they just know what they read on social media or watch on tv. Until you have walked in someones shoes or know the real person and there heart all I am saying is please stop bashing. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions but making assumptions as to what kind of person someone is when you don't have all the facts is ridiculous.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:1) What do you make of the handler posting for team Nate and talking about the long rides listening to Drake's song?

2) How does Kelsey and family feel(if Collin is F1), when all the guys from her season thinks that her soulmate Collin is a douche?

Because he knows Nate won. Too much noise about Collin going on. And there is no way Collin is F1. Her sister and friends have expressed disdain for him, all the guys have done same. If hew as F1...the producers would have tried to do some damage control especially since they invited him. And why would Kelsey be friendly with and say nice things to Dylan, horse shoer and. Cowboy barnes when they have all made it known that Collin is a tosser.

Kelsey's mum is concerned as any mum would be cos of the shit storm Collin has raining on him. Even Collin's mum is out wanting it all to stop. I think he needs to own up afterwards rather than stick to the shite he is selling cos no one is buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Collin's family commenting on all of this reminds me of Anna, BachAU F1 cause her family was doing the same thing. Maybe not as bad as Collin's family is doing though.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 1f49c

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 8367-910 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 I_got_13 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 pm

see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:1) What do you make of the handler posting for team Nate and talking about the long rides listening to Drake's song?

Because he knows Nate won. Too much noise about Collin going on. And there is no way Collin is F1. Her sister and friends have expressed disdain for him, all the guys have done same. If hew as F1...the producers would have tried to do some damage control especially since they invited him. And why would Kelsey be friendly with and say nice things to Dylan, horse shoer and. Cowboy barnes when they have all made it known that Collin is a tosser.

Kelsey's mum is concerned as any mum would be cos of the shit storm Collin has raining on him. Even Collin's mum is out wanting it all to stop. I think he needs to own up afterwards rather than stick to the shite he is selling cos no one is buying it.
Apparently Kelsey and her mom are buying it. Collin's family posted in my words, that he took over when the boys father skipped. To me that made it worse because he knew he was the father figure and get he left the way he did and then gave ex a call saying that he love Kelsey more. When the darn did he get a chance to fall in love anyway.

More fool me because I get so involved in this crap.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:Collin's family commenting on all of this reminds me of Anna, BachAU F1 cause her family was doing the same thing. Maybe not as bad as Collin's family is doing though.

I think this is so different. You got folks calling the F1(?) a douche and a liar so I think they have no choice but to come out in force.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm

LOL, Interesting that all of sudden Kelsey's whole family is liking everything Collin related, when only a couple of days ago they weren't even friends with him on FB and only interacted with Nate... Obviously they were "advised" to stick up for the F1

I am sorry but you cannot make me believe that a girl, even only 20, would applaud a guy for admitting cheating and then not only keep him but even choose him as a F1... This screams producer set-up. I could understand all the other guys feeling slighted now. They wasted their time and even got emotionally invested in somebody who only dated them for TV...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Wow, caught up on the show finally, come here and not surprised there's so much drama behind the scenes! Collin def. hasn't changed my mind since earlier in the thread, that guy is something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 pm

I am still convinced she chose Nate. We all saw how pissed off Nate was when he heard Collin was in the final 2 and he thought Kelsey was too generous wih the country dudes. If she chose Collin... There is no way Nate would have been promoting and flirting with her.

Also who noticed the slip Kelsey made when Nate was on the truck with her.... She told him he shouldn't have doubted at all..then quickly added "tonight".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac