SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:08 pm

chloep wrote:LOL, Interesting that all of sudden Kelsey's whole family is liking everything Collin related, when only a couple of days ago they weren't even friends with him on FB and only interacted with Nate... Obviously they were "advised" to stick up for the F1

I am sorry but you cannot make me believe that a girl, even only 20, would applaud a guy for admitting cheating and then not only keep him but even choose him as a F1... This screams producer set-up. I could understand all the other guys feeling slighted now. They wasted their time and even got emotionally invested in somebody who only dated them for TV...

word 

No one could convince me that this wasn't a set-up form the beginning or that she was actually looking for a relationship. So no matter if she managed to resist the producers and pick a city guy, I give the relationship approximately 0.00000001% of lasting longer than the press they might do after the show.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 38 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 38 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:32 pm

chloep wrote:LOL, Interesting that all of sudden Kelsey's whole family is liking everything Collin related, when only a couple of days ago they weren't even friends with him on FB and only interacted with Nate... Obviously they were "advised" to stick up for the F1

I am sorry but you cannot make me believe that a girl, even only 20, would applaud a guy for admitting cheating and then not only keep him but even choose him as a F1... This screams producer set-up. I could understand all the other guys feeling slighted now. They wasted their time and even got emotionally invested in somebody who only dated them for TV...

Yes they are backing her..I do believe that he was a set up from the get go!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 pm

I don't know but it feels more like they told her to defend Collin so people will think she picked him. You'd think they'd want more of a surprise if he's the f1.  

See2love wrote:Also who noticed the slip Kelsey made when Nate was on the truck with her.... She told him he shouldn't have doubted at all..then quickly added "tonight".

I did catch that. Interesting.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know but it feels more like they told her to defend Collin so people will think she picked him. You'd think they'd want more of a surprise if he's the f1.  

See2love wrote:Also who noticed the slip Kelsey made when Nate was on the truck with her.... She told him he shouldn't have doubted at all..then quickly added "tonight".

I thought that she just forgot the totality of her script...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 am

provenceguy wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know but it feels more like they told her to defend Collin so people will think she picked him. You'd think they'd want more of a surprise if he's the f1.  

I thought that she just forgot the totality of her script...

This is too funny! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:59 am

I know I said I would not post again but I can see why Crazy Christelle is so upset..wow:

5/15 http://instagram.com/p/ZV3s2nADLt/

9/5 (right before leaving for SHA) http://instagram.com/p/d-m549gDHV/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I know I said I would not post again but I can see why Crazy Christelle is so upset..wow:

5/15     http://instagram.com/p/ZV3s2nADLt/

9/5 (right before leaving for SHA)   http://instagram.com/p/d-m549gDHV/

I can't see these pics, but it will be interesting how much she back peddles when she see's Nate is picked.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:41 pm

This is a second reference to Nate with a handler/producer: Who is Todd?

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 10 Dec
Years from now I'll recall 1 highlight of fall 2013 was smokin' cigars w/ @todddoram listening to "Mandolin Rain" on a cheap hotel balcony
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:46 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I know I said I would not post again but I can see why Crazy Christelle is so upset..wow:

I can't see these pics, but it will be interesting how much she back peddles when she see's Nate is picked.

The pain will lessen.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

The pain will lessen.    

The pain will lessen for me not having to read any more about her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Are the spoilers split on who they say will be F1 or is there a favorite? Did Collin come back in the middle of the show or beginning? Seems like people either love him or hate him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Rolly wrote:Are the spoilers split on who they say will be F1 or is there a favorite? Did Collin come back in the middle of the show or beginning?  Seems like people either love him or hate him.

I don't know too many that love him, Rolly. Either Collin was hired to be the F1 or F2. People aren't sure which, but either way, I don't think he is respected by most of the guys this season or the public watching...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac