SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:08 pm

It would probably be hard for Kelsey to pick him as F1 if he's so disliked. On the other hand Sean kept picking Tiarra, Jake picked what's her name (I can see her but I'm blocking her name...) and Ben picked Courtney. There have been some really bad final picks.... JMO. Would they actually hire someone to be F1 or F2? After watching a few of these though I wouldn't put much past TPTB. So is it Nate that the spoilers are betting on?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is a second reference to Nate with a handler/producer:  Who is Todd?

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 10 Dec
Years from now I'll recall 1 highlight of fall 2013 was smokin' cigars w/ @todddoram listening to "Mandolin Rain" on a cheap hotel balcony

Todd was on Paige's season. The car salesman from LA.the guy who said the D in Duke was for delightful. I liked him. The handler is Chad Wilson.not sure why he needed a handler if he isnt F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Rolly wrote:It would probably be hard for Kelsey to pick him as F1 if he's so disliked. On the other hand Sean kept picking Tiarra, Jake picked what's her name (I can see her but I'm blocking her name...) and Ben picked Courtney. There have been some really bad final picks.... JMO. Would they actually hire someone to be F1 or F2? After watching a few of these though I wouldn't put much past TPTB. So is it Nate that the spoilers are betting on?

Wrong show. :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:56 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I know I said I would not post again but I can see why Crazy Christelle is so upset..wow:

5/15     http://instagram.com/p/ZV3s2nADLt/

9/5 (right before leaving for SHA)   http://instagram.com/p/d-m549gDHV/

I can't see these pics, but it will be interesting how much she back peddles when she see's Nate is picked.

From the week before leaving for the show:

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 39 Cf059990167e11e390fe22000ae810de_6Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 39 40aef09c181811e39deb22000a1f9355_6Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 39 3012afd4172411e3934722000a9f3cae_6

_

@chrishelle1030: Finding sweet notes in my lunchbox makes the day So Much Better #thisguy #cheesylove

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 39 A186576ebd8911e2bd5222000a9f12e7_7

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 pm

We have public service announcements from Thomas Mann, Jake, Justin, chad, and Travis for Team Nate. Zach commenting that he is Team Nate and the other Thomas. Dylan and the city guys all coming online to vote teammate. If Colin is F1 aren't they giving the finger to SHA.

https://www.facebook.com/nkabanuck
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:59 pm

iamreal2u wrote:We have public service announcements from Thomas Mann, Jake, Justin, chad, and Travis for Team Nate.   Zach commenting that he is Team Nate and the other Thomas.  Dylan and the city guys all coming online to vote teammate.  If Colin is F1 aren't they giving the finger to SHA.

While there are now videos you could add Emilio to the list.(Twitter) plus Travis on FB..I have yet to see a Colin supporter...

Also, it's not like they care in my opinion...

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 pm

BTW thanks for posting the IGs. For some reason I cannot post pictures from IG.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

scratch She is appalled at the negative comments.  

Kelsey Smith Apalled at the negative comments on my this thread. To clear up any confusion I have worked as a model in California since April of 2013. I only stay in California for a few weeks at a time because I miss Alabama so much when I go. Ultimately, I am a resident of the state of Alabama and it will always be my home. I just have a part-time job in California to help pay for my college. I am so blessed to have had the opportunities I have had and my home will always be the south!
Like · Reply · 14 · 14 hours ago
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 pm

iamreal2u wrote:We have public service announcements from Thomas Mann, Jake, Justin, chad, and Travis for Team Nate.   Zach commenting that he is Team Nate and the other Thomas.  Dylan and the city guys all coming online to vote teammate.  If Colin is F1 aren't they giving the finger to SHA.

Most definitely. No one likes to be played for a fool whether Collin is F1 or not. It's hard for me to believe, let alone all the other cast members, that a self respecting woman would applaud for Collin's behaviour. And to turn it around and say he is "honest" for coming clean? The mind boggles.

The fact that no one from the franchise is on Collin's side speaks volumes. Normally previous leads, despite how set up the final couple is, would generally would be supportive of the current lead. Kelsey's just saving her own hide, which is expected. She can't expect to not have any criticism for justifying Collin's decision to have a girl back home.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:scratch She is appalled at the negative comments.  

Kelsey Smith Apalled at the negative comments on my this thread. To clear up any confusion I have worked as a model in California since April of 2013. I only stay in California for a few weeks at a time because I miss Alabama so much when I go. Ultimately, I am a resident of the state of Alabama and it will always be my home. I just have a part-time job in California to help pay for my college. I am so blessed to have had the opportunities I have had and my home will always be the south!
Like · Reply · 14 · 14 hours ago

I guess I'm not seeing what's wrong with her statement.  no idea 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 pm

I am getting tired of all of Nate's tweets. He is acting like he is 17.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:57 pm

I believe he is only keeping his work that he would response to any tweet to him. Also he is being respectful in posting the video links that his fellow contestants make supporting him.

After saying the above, I was quite annoyed by Anna and family when they posted and responded to every tweet to them. Maybe it is a lawyer thing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac