SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Beeleever wrote:The guys go into this thinking they all have a chance and that's not the case. Once they figure out they've been played for fools, they bond together against the players. It may be childish, but so is lying to people and treating them with a total lack of integrity over an extended period of time....

Well this is probably it for SHA. I cant see how anyone (except those who aren't there for the right reasons) would go on the show. More especially city guys or girls as they always fix for country to win. why waste my time i'd say.

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:21 pm

see2love wrote:Her blog is up. The one for Nate's date is still missing though.

...I am so excited for next week and for everyone to see who I choose. I never thought it would actually come down to city versus country. I'm incredibly happy and ready for the world to see my selection!

Moths to a flame. There are roughly ... infinity ... people willing to be on TV.

What I despise in myself is wasting 32 minutes once a week fast-forwarding my way through a DVR'd episode. When I stop doing that, maybe that will be "it."

Dumbest Kelsey line in her dumb blog highlighted above.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:27 pm

:P actually I think it was the first time that a city guy made it to F2 but reading the statement is funny since that is the premise of the show.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 pm

I assume that Kelsey did not get engaged?

Jessica Brister ‏@jessicabrister 1h
What does one wear to meet ones best friends new boyfriend she met on TV? #theultimatequestion for me and @mckayla_sanders
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

jlccaz wrote:
see2love wrote:Her blog is up. The one for Nate's date is still missing though.

...I am so excited for next week and for everyone to see who I choose. I never thought it would actually come down to city versus country. I'm incredibly happy and ready for the world to see my selection!

Moths to a flame.  There are roughly ... infinity ... people willing to be on TV.  

What I despise in myself is wasting 32 minutes once a week fast-forwarding my way through a DVR'd episode.  When I stop doing that, maybe that will be "it."

Dumbest Kelsey line in her dumb blog highlighted above.  
 rofl On par with her saying she didn't know what Mozzarella and basil was with a straight face. Half the time, I'm like, "Is this girl for real?"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I assume that Kelsey did not get engaged?

What does one wear to meet ones best friends new boyfriend she met on TV? #theultimatequestion for me and @mckayla_sanders

So the F1 will be at her viewing party or near there. Either a short drive for Collin or a long plane ride for Nate. Airport sighting? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Is the last episode Friday? I've only watched the last few episodes but I'm anxious to see who F1 is.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Rolly wrote:Is the last episode Friday? I've only watched the last few episodes but I'm anxious to see who F1 is.

Yes, Friday is the last episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:54 am

see2love wrote:

So the F1 will be at her viewing party or near there. Either a short drive for Collin or a long plane ride for Nate. Airport sighting? Lol

Not sure if the viewing party is in AL.  Kelsey is already in LA

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 27 Dec
@kelseydeesmith miss you too! See you in a few days

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 6 Jan
@jessicabrister haha okay I'll have Kels take one of me tonight when she comes over
 Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
FAVORITE Kelsey Smith
5:18 PM - 6 Jan 14 from Los Angeles, CA · Details

Now Kelsey is looking forward to someone flying ..so the question is who?
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 44m
I'm always much happier in the morning when I have something to look forward to #✈️
Expand
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
see2love wrote:

Not sure if the viewing party is in AL.  Kelsey is already in LA

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 27 Dec
@kelseydeesmith miss you too! See you in a few days

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 6 Jan
@jessicabrister haha okay I'll have Kels take one of me tonight when she comes over
 Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
FAVORITE Kelsey Smith
5:18 PM - 6 Jan 14 from Los Angeles, CA · Details

Now Kelsey is looking forward to someone flying ..so the question is who?
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 44m
I'm always much happier in the morning when I have something to look forward to #✈️
Expand

wow. so she will be flying back to AL then, maybe her tweet is about herself looking forward to flying back at AL. her friend tweeted about having to drive back to Tuscaloosa on Thursday night to meet the BF. this sure is pointing at maybe Collin?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:22 pm

A picture of Collin  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/16299873-sweet-home-alabama-spoilers-kelsey-smith-teases-finale-tidbits

The finale of “Sweet Home Alabama 4” airs Friday night, and fans can't wait. Will Kelsey Smith choose Collin Varallo or Nate Kabanuck? Fans have their hunches about the choice, but of course none of the parties involved are dishing details quite yet. However, Smith did give fans one piece of good news about the finale.
Kelsey Smith tweeted that “of course :)” there will be interviews between her and her guy included in the “Sweet Home Alabama 4” finale Friday. Smith has made no secret of the fact that she's still with her chosen guy and she's very happy.
Fans are definitely torn between Collin and Nate. Many suspect that Kelsey Smith chooses Collin Varallo, but not all of the “Sweet Home Alabama” fans think it's the right call. Nate definitely has a strong fan base and they think he's the better choice long-term for Kelsey.
One way or another, fans will get answers on the “Sweet Home Alabama 4” finale airing on Friday, Jan. 10. Kelsey Smith has said she's anxious to be in public with her guy, and fans are dying to see if this is a relationship that will last. Are you Team Collin or Team Nate this season? Are you hoping CMT will bring the show back for season 5?
StacyCarey is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, United States of America, and is an Anchor for Allvoices.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:30 pm

From her mum's post on the SHA FB page.....looks like Collin again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac