SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Wow…just wow….What negative and untrue things… Didn't Collin had a girlfriend one week before he left.  They were at a wedding together..drawing hearts on the beach.  Did he not leave her and came on SHA.  Did he not break up with her on the show after he claims he fell in love with Kelsey.  Did he not tell Devin he was in love with her.  Wasn't he on Southern Nights going hog wild.  Exactly which lie is she talking about?

Amy Sides McCool
I am so proud of the young lady you are! Many people have watched you face a difficult task of dating 22 men at one time looking for "the one". As your momma I know under that strong exterior you have a big heart and saying goodbye to some of those guys was no easy task for you. Many people have made rude and ugly comments that were very uncalled for... Wonder how well they would stand up if their dating life was in the public eye??? Stay true to who you are and I am looking forward to seeing this amazing relationship you have found develop. Others will try to spread negative and untrue things but you know the truth!!! Love you forever
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Maybe just maybe what her mum is alluding to is the story that it was all a set up and that Collin won. Which has in truth caused a lot of people to say nasty things to Kelsey on FB. It also made d ex and her friends say a lot of unkind things to and about her.Thats playing devil's advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:01 pm

see2love wrote:Maybe just maybe what her mum is alluding to is the story that it was all a set up and that Collin won. Which has in truth caused a lot of people to say nasty things to Kelsey on FB. It also made d ex and her friends say a lot of unkind things to and about her.Thats playing devil's advocate

Like the song from the garbage bag commercial… stretching, stretching, stretching…. :Smiley:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Kelsey just retweeted this:

Kristina Kraus ‏@OCliciousDoll 12m
As much as I luv being from a big city I secretly hope @kelseydeesmith is true to her country roots & picks @CollinVarallo 2morrow nyte

It's hilarious that Collin has to be so quiet…If, and big if, she chose him how the darn will they do interviews. I have never seen guys from the same show highlight who they want to win. Even the producer did. Does that make sense?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 pm

see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I assume that Kelsey did not get engaged?

Jessica Brister ‏@jessicabrister 1h
What does one wear to meet ones best friends new boyfriend she met on TV? #theultimatequestion for me and @mckayla_sanders

So the F1 will be at her viewing party or near there. Either a short drive for Collin or a long plane ride for Nate. Airport sighting? Lol

Not sure if the viewing party is in AL.  Kelsey is already in LA

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 27 Dec
@kelseydeesmith miss you too! See you in a few days

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 6 Jan
@jessicabrister haha okay I'll have Kels take one of me tonight when she comes over
 Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
FAVORITE Kelsey Smith
5:18 PM - 6 Jan 14 from Los Angeles, CA · Details

Now Kelsey is looking forward to someone flying ..so the question is who?
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 44m
I'm always much happier in the morning when I have something to look forward to #✈️
Expand

wow. so she will be flying back to AL then, maybe her tweet is about herself looking forward to flying back at AL. her friend tweeted about having to drive back to Tuscaloosa on Thursday night to meet the BF. this sure is pointing at maybe Collin?

BTW Kelsey is flying back home:

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 22m
@KeepinItCassyy Chicago just showed me what real snow is pic.twitter.com/IY40O5q7w6
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Thinking back, what a difference in the way the guys treated Kelsey.  All the guys were so respectful except for Collins.  On the first date, within the first hour, he has her sitting with her legs open and not very lady like. Wonder why she did not object to this.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 42 1551514_706593489380715_814286298_n
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I assume that Kelsey did not get engaged?

Jessica Brister ‏@jessicabrister 1h
What does one wear to meet ones best friends new boyfriend she met on TV? #theultimatequestion for me and @mckayla_sanders

So the F1 will be at her viewing party or near there. Either a short drive for Collin or a long plane ride for Nate. Airport sighting? Lol

Not sure if the viewing party is in AL.  Kelsey is already in LA

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 27 Dec
@kelseydeesmith miss you too! See you in a few days

Shannon McMahon ‏@shannonleann92 6 Jan
@jessicabrister haha okay I'll have Kels take one of me tonight when she comes over
 Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
FAVORITE Kelsey Smith
5:18 PM - 6 Jan 14 from Los Angeles, CA · Details

Now Kelsey is looking forward to someone flying ..so the question is who?
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 44m
I'm always much happier in the morning when I have something to look forward to #✈️
Expand

wow. so she will be flying back to AL then, maybe her tweet is about herself looking forward to flying back at AL. her friend tweeted about having to drive back to Tuscaloosa on Thursday night to meet the BF. this sure is pointing at maybe Collin?

BTW Kelsey is flying back home:

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 22m
@KeepinItCassyy Chicago just showed me what real snow is  pic.twitter.com/IY40O5q7w6

I would think the 'couple' would have to do some press event there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thinking back, what a difference in the way the guys treated Kelsey.  All the guys were so respectful except for Collins.  On the first date, within the first hour, he has her sitting with her legs open and not very lady like.  Wonder why she did not object to this.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 42 1551514_706593489380715_814286298_n

Funny how people see things differently. I look at this and think...wow, within the first hour and Kelsey looks like she wants to crawl inside Collin.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thinking back, what a difference in the way the guys treated Kelsey.  All the guys were so respectful except for Collins.  On the first date, within the first hour, he has her sitting with her legs open and not very lady like.  Wonder why she did not object to this.

What about with Todd? She was making out with him right off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:58 am

atem wrote:

What about with Todd?  She was making out with him right off.  

But he was just a "fling". I have to say that, while she was probably right in her assessment of their connection, I felt sorry for him when he heard that. He looked crushed.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:06 am

allykat wrote:

Funny how people see things differently. I look at this and think...wow, within the first hour and Kelsey looks like she wants to crawl inside Collin.

..More like she wanted Collin to "crawl" inside her.. :bad girl: :uptonogood :halo: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Relalou wrote:

But he was just a "fling".  I have to say that, while she was probably right in her assessment of their connection, I felt sorry for him when he heard that.  He looked crushed.

I thought that was a very mean thing for Kelsey to say to Todd. She lost a great deal of respect in my eyes for her lack of integrity. You can say that the initial attraction faded or that other guys moved past him. There are ways to saying it with more compassion than, he was just a "fling".  Rolling Eyes hmmm  no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac