SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Heck, I didn't care all season who won.....now how is it all of a sudden, I am TeamCollin.....LOL! I don't care if they last, just have a fun, hot time!!  :fanningfan 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by allykat Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Kelsey's bff has tweeted in the last week or so that she is driving to Tuscaloosa tonight to meet Kelsey's new boyfriend. Nate tweeted a minute ago from California. Things seem clear to me...

I'm not mad about Collin winning. I like him, actually. I always thought the best choices for her would be Collin or Todd, they both seem to be her intellectual peer and they bring a lot of heat. I think they will make a great fling, which is what this relationship is destined to be.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Either it's obvious, or it is going to be a big KABOOM! LOL!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Everyone has assumed that Collin was the back-up plan that CMT brought on.

But, there have been 3 seasons with no obvious city winners, but this season we have the "perfect" Nate, he is a lawyer and fell so in love with Kelsey and has been a gentleman and all the other guys think he is great from day one.

Maybe, just maybe, Nate was brought on as the wringer to finally have a city winner, but she actually feel for Collin and didn't need her back-up plan just like Paige didn't need hers.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Just coming out of lurkdom to say that I like Kelsey with Collin, even though Nate is older Collin seems more mature. I haven't seen him on any other show but anyway I think Kelsey and Collin are cute

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:01 pm

I just can't get past the gf. Definitely Team Nate until the boat sinks.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:And Nate's sister post on FB

Angela Bedell
CLEARLY the entire house on this season thinks Collin is no good. Kelsey, lets hope you knew too!
Like ·  · about an hour ago via mobile

Could the whole house be wrong? Along with the general public who has watched him recite his fake lines for 3 seasons of this show? Ummm...

Bee, I remember people claiming that Jeremiah was an alcoholic who would beat Paige, so yes the public can be very wrong.

I haven't been very impressed with the guys this season and I wonder if they felt that Collin had an unfair advantage that she had a crush on Collin coming in.

I don't find Collin's recitation of lines any worse than Kelsey's.  

I may be in the minority, but I watched Southern Nights (yup, I burned those brains cells) and to me I saw Collin want to be with Devin and her not being able to decide if she wanted him or her boyfriend.  Now was a Collin a douche who slept with every ho who offered it to him while he was going through the whole crap with Devin?  Yes.

But I have to say, he is all of 24 now and was possibly 23 then, young and really stupid and very hot, so I guess for me I say so what.  I went to UT as an undergrad, and I have to say his behavior is not different then most of the frat boys I met there.  I had a couple of guys even making fun of their girlfriends' sororities to try to get me to hook up with them.  Did I? Nope, but then I find most of the people who go on reality shows to be a little skanky anyway.

I agree with the bolded and yeah, I no longer believe anything I see on this show. I guess I know too much and can't go back...

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:10 pm

albean99 wrote:I just can't get past the gf. Definitely Team Nate until the boat sinks.  :Nod:

I am with you on that boat. The GF thing is iffy. Too wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:25 pm

allykat wrote:Kelsey's bff has tweeted in the last week or so that she is driving to Tuscaloosa tonight to meet Kelsey's new boyfriend. Nate tweeted a minute ago from California. Things seem clear to me...

I'm not mad about Collin winning. I like him, actually. I always thought the best choices for her would be Collin or Todd, they both seem to be her intellectual peer and they bring a lot of heat. I think they will make a great fling, which is what this relationship is destined to be.

:yes: :yes: :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Is anybody watching it yet?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1905

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Starts in 24 minutes here!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Gah! It's only 6:41 PM in Seattle.
I'll be checking the Board for all of your updates!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1905

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac