SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:52 pm

1 minute ago, Nate tweeted from CA……….

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:@NathanKabanuck: @hughes_rach oh I do. In court right now. I'll get ya'll a shot when I'm out. Ps... I think I set the record for most tweets while in court

Sorry, but this guy is a bit of a putz. He is tweeting while he is in court, suppose to be representing someone? WORST lawyer ever!
And he has done this non stop for weeks and has never left CA..at least that is what his location says...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:1 minute ago, Nate tweeted from CA……….

Use and I believe Kelsey will be with her chosen tonight..and she isn't in CA..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Hmmm this tweet seems to be another collin clue no?
"Have yall seen each other since October?" Many times but in secrecy ;)!
Her and Colin live close enough to each other that they could see one another "many" times

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Anyone have live link for east coast... ??  yes 

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 46 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:@NathanKabanuck: @hughes_rach oh I do. In court right now. I'll get ya'll a shot when I'm out. Ps... I think I set the record for most tweets while in court

Sorry, but this guy is a bit of a putz.  He is tweeting while he is in court, suppose to be representing someone?  WORST lawyer ever!

HA! I thought the same thing. Just one more thing that makes him seem immature (to me at least)...what kind of professional lawyer is proud and promoting the fact that he's tweeting on the job? He needs to put down the smart phone. Time to act like an adult, not some tween trying to win a cool kid contest.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Beeleever wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:And Nate's sister post on FB

Angela Bedell
CLEARLY the entire house on this season thinks Collin is no good. Kelsey, lets hope you knew too!
Like ·  · about an hour ago via mobile

Could the whole house be wrong? Along with the general public who has watched him recite his fake lines for 3 seasons of this show? Ummm...

Bee, I remember people claiming that Jeremiah was an alcoholic who would beat Paige, so yes the public can be very wrong.

I haven't been very impressed with the guys this season and I wonder if they felt that Collin had an unfair advantage that she had a crush on Collin coming in.

I don't find Collin's recitation of lines any worse than Kelsey's.

I may be in the minority, but I watched Southern Nights (yup, I burned those brains cells) and to me I saw Collin want to be with Devin and her not being able to decide if she wanted him or her boyfriend. Now was a Collin a douche who slept with every ho who offered it to him while he was going through the whole crap with Devin? Yes.

But I have to say, he is all of 24 now and was possibly 23 then, young and really stupid and very hot, so I guess for me I say so what. I went to UT as an undergrad, and I have to say his behavior is not different then most of the frat boys I met there. I had a couple of guys even making fun of their girlfriends' sororities to try to get me to hook up with them. Did I? Nope, but then I find most of the people who go on reality shows to be a little skanky anyway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Nate couldn't have been tweeting while he's in court. Maybe waiting for a case but doubt the judge would allow tweeting while court's in session.

I wasn't too hopeful that he was the f1 but him being in CA tells me he's not. Too bad. I don't buy Collin's act at all. Him having a gf coming into the show should have been a huge red flag for Kelsey.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:09 pm

In court can also mean that he is waiting for a verdict and what else to do but tweet. If this is the most important day of his life, it would think that he would be excited and cannot concentrate anyway. As for weeks tweeting, it really picked up in the last couple of weeks. Maybe the wait is killing him? I think he is just human. IMHO of course. #teamnate.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Angela Bedell
CLEARLY the entire house on this season thinks Collin is no good. Kelsey, lets hope you knew too!
Like ·  · about an hour ago via mobile

Could the whole house be wrong? Along with the general public who has watched him recite his fake lines for 3 seasons of this show? Ummm...

Bee, I remember people claiming that Jeremiah was an alcoholic who would beat Paige, so yes the public can be very wrong.

I haven't been very impressed with the guys this season and I wonder if they felt that Collin had an unfair advantage that she had a crush on Collin coming in.

I don't find Collin's recitation of lines any worse than Kelsey's.  

I may be in the minority, but I watched Southern Nights (yup, I burned those brains cells) and to me I saw Collin want to be with Devin and her not being able to decide if she wanted him or her boyfriend.  Now was a Collin a douche who slept with every ho who offered it to him while he was going through the whole crap with Devin?  Yes.

But I have to say, he is all of 24 now and was possibly 23 then, young and really stupid and very hot, so I guess for me I say so what.  I went to UT as an undergrad, and I have to say his behavior is not different then most of the frat boys I met there.  I had a couple of guys even making fun of their girlfriends' sororities to try to get me to hook up with them.  Did I? Nope, but then I find most of the people who go on reality shows to be a little skanky anyway.

I have to agree, although I didn't watch Southern Nights.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:22 pm

[quote="atem"][quote="stuckinsc"][quote="Beeleever"]

I have to agree, although I didn't watch Southern Nights.

You didn't miss much. I loved Jeremiah and Paige so much, I decided to watch. I really thought that Collin would have been a better choice for Devin, so I hoped they would get together. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Kelsey tweeted earlier today that she fad seen her final 1 many times and since the show has started nate has been in CA just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac