SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 am

But we can put stock in what ex has been saying . I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she didnt make a fuss about the GF at home. Its a big deal even on the bachelor. How do you readily accept yhat a guy had someone at home but called to break it off just because he was going to get found out. And 2 days later you are in love with him. What a sham and badly produced too. Bubba, cmt ,kelsey, collins, glassman...all frauds

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:50 am

I really liked Devin and found Paige and Jeremiah really awesome and good for each other. Tribble was almost as boring as Kelsey, but he had the snarky city girl Jackie to make it funny. She was so city it was awesome. She couldn't even imagine that Tribble wouldn't want to go to NY and escape with her. It made me laugh.

Kelsey is as boring as Tribble without the fun villain to laugh at. Honestly Dylan wasn't really that fun a villain to watch.

Who knows what went down. I can see Nate as the ringer city pick from the producers, the lines for him were very similar to the lines that Paige had for Bubba.

Was Collin the producer plant that Kelsey got to live out her crush with? Maybe and if so, good for her. Enjoy it while you can. How many of us get to hook up and have a fling with our crush?

I don't think Kelsey was ready for the life Nate wanted. Not many 20 year olds are ready to settle down and be married right away to the lawyer.

Nate as a personal injury attorney makes sense. He is that kind of smarmy ambulance chaser.

My personal opinion, I would rather have a fling with hot Collin over smarmy Nate.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:57 am

Oh yeah, Jackie....
I wonder if she is still working for the NY Yankees?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:01 am

And the last I heard of City Shaun he was married and living in Arizona!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 am

I wouldnt have minded if it so happened that she saw her crush and fell for him. My gripe is that we all got bamboozled. And the 21 guys who were deceived about having a chance. Make me sickto my stomach(just like paige). Even her friends were did not believe the Collin bullshit. @jessicabrister: So idc what happens tonight, we will meet @NathanKabanuck @todderic_ and @CollinVarallo. Can we @mckayla_sanders? #ilikethecityboys. This was tweetedafterthe home town date. So so wrong. Hope the show gets scrapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:08 am

Well the ending was what I predicted during the first episode. This show is so scripted and fake it's not even funny. With that said, if Kelsey and Collin want to have a fling for a bit or they just had fun making out on the show, fine by me! I never expect this show to produce a lasting relationship. So a fling with a hot guy who've had a crush on completely works for me.

And to those saying Nate is swarmy and kinda fake too, I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not sure how I made it through this season with no one guy I'd really want to date myself, but I managed because I wanted to see who a completely scripted reality show turned out. Perhaps the other guys are just upset Collin used the system to his advantage and got to win. No matter the reason, it all feels like sour grapes considering not a single one of them has a better chance of marrying Kelsey than Collin does.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:48 am

Kelsey just tweeted a pic of get and collin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:52 am

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 2yynvk1
Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 2mq2hxl
Lol @ her shirt  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 am

kelseysmithofficial
7 hours ago
Christmas morning because we were a secret then ❤️

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 52 438baeee7a8e11e3b7ee0e0b0d7ce679_8

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Each to their own I guess. To me smarmy is going on the show with a gf in your pocket. The fact that the guys seem to like Nate but not Collin says a lot.

One thing about this show is it makes the Bachelor look good.  giggling  What's funny is that Love in the Wild does so much better. The f3 teams are all together, two are engaged and one is married. It doesn't feel nearly as fake as this one did this season. I can't comment on the previous ones.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:57 pm

It does make The Bachelor look pretty decent, LOL!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac