SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:58 am

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt Protected Tweets 36m
That FB post. God bless her baby heart. Delusional. What a mess. Lie all you want, I'm so thankful I'm out of it.

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt Protected Tweets 11m
I guess I got under someone's skin. I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt Protected Tweets 5m
“@Tress621: @ChrishelleBritt Shes very immature .. ” very, I pray she doesn't actually believe the things she's saying.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Chrishelle Britt ‏@ChrishelleBritt Protected Tweets 3m
I remember when my boys were little & pitched a fit I'd just put them in their crib for a few min & they'd pass out. Maybe she needs a nap.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Wow. Why doesn't Kelsey just block her? I don't think much of her relationship with Collin but if she really believes in him and thinks she found love then why is she wasting time on his ex? Maybe she still has doubts and is trying to push them aside.  :greenman: 

I could see Nate with Britt from Brad Womack's season. She even lives in North CA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:35 pm

She is only 20…..and acting it.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:She is only 20…..and acting it.

I agree! So sad they are putting this on twitter for the whole world to see. sad Wish her Mom would give her some advice and tell her to just focus on Collin and the relationship they have NOW. Of course, maybe she did, and Kelsey is not listening.

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to blow up in her (their) face.  no no 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:She is only 20…..and acting it.

I agree!   So sad they are putting this on twitter for the whole world to see.  sad  Wish her Mom would give her some advice and tell her to just focus on Collin and the relationship they have NOW.  Of course, maybe she did, and Kelsey is not listening.  

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to blow up in her (their) face.   no no 

Don't think her mom is giving that advice since the mom is on FB (SHM) justifying Collin and Kelsey's love. Sad actually.

Amy Sides McCool
So many negative comments have been the result of lies told by Collin's old gf. I hate all the drama being created but she brought it on herself. Kelsey's twitter shows text/emails sent by the girlfriend to a family member and producer of show asking Collin to call her after he had been there for 2 weeks.... But she repeatedly said Collin called her every week talking about kelsey and other cast members. This old gf has also put doubt in viewers that kelsey was picked from Collin's FB friend list... That lie was almost comical. A casting agent submitted Kelsey's pictures to producers. Rumors that Kelsey's contract said Collin would win have also been spread... Not true! I saw the contract and kelsey was allowed to pick who she wanted! As a general rule old girlfriends are not the best place to get reliable information and the bottom line is if Collin and old gf's relationship would have been what it should have been he never would have gone on show.
Like · · 16 hours ago near Sommerville, AL
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 pm

I think her mom's comment is at least sensible, giving facts, as she believes them. I guess it is a mom's nature to stick up for her child.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Amy Sides McCool
So many negative comments have been the result of lies told by Collin's old gf. I hate all the drama being created but she brought it on herself. Kelsey's twitter shows text/emails sent by the girlfriend to a family member and producer of show asking Collin to call her after he had been there for 2 weeks.... But she repeatedly said Collin called her every week talking about kelsey and other cast members. This old gf has also put doubt in viewers that kelsey was picked from Collin's FB friend list... That lie was almost comical. A casting agent submitted Kelsey's pictures to producers. Rumors that Kelsey's contract said Collin would win have also been spread... Not true! I saw the contract and kelsey was allowed to pick who she wanted! As a general rule old girlfriends are not the best place to get reliable information and the bottom line is if Collin and old gf's relationship would have been what it should have been he never would have gone on show.
Like · · 16 hours ago near Sommerville, AL

This is probably the most idiotic thing i have read in a while. Really? Justifying collin going on the show because something wasnt right with his gf? Karma is a bi£&@ and will soon be taking a bite of someone's butt cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:24 pm

They all need to grow up! How embarrassing! So childish!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 8367-910 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 I_got_13 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 pm

How long ago was the season filmed?

Correct answer: long enough for them all to have moved on and know to drop this subject.

I can actually say Colin is playing it right by not saying a thing about this or really much else. Now if only he could convince Kelsey to do the same.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Kelsey is an immature do-do. He's at least mature enough to realize that if you mud wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.

To mix metaphors, if Kelsey would just drop the rope this little game of Tug of War would end rather quickly.

She is feeding someone's desire to bask in the reflected glory (ha!) of reality TV.

I can't believe that ex girlfriend is a mother. What a spectacle. She'd be a good candidate for the old Jerry Springer show, LOL.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm

It is very interesting to me that Collins gets a free pass. JMO, but it is just amazing he hurts all involve.. but yeah it is ok.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac