SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm

I like her so far!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:28 am

Rene is already pretty popular.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:33 pm

She is my F1 and my F2-Andi (vice versa wouldnt be bad either)

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Add me to list of having her as one of my favorites. Agree for F1.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 am

Out of the F4, I would want her to be F1. I don't know much about Clare, but I don't see him with Nikki.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:07 am

I don't know if it's still the same, but when I looked at WetPaint's poll of the final 4 ladies, Rene was far and away the most faved vote and that was even after WetPaint's going gaga over those pics the show let them use with Nikki.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison1234 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 am

I agree with Atem. I don't think JP would have kept her away from her son this long if he didn't have serious intentions

Harrison1234

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:34 am

Harrison1234 wrote:I agree with Atem. I don't think JP would have kept her away from her son this long if he didn't have serious intentions
Thanks, but that wasn't me. giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm

We need to start finding ways to make it known that those of us that want Renee to be the next Bachelorette to be heard, because you know the show will be trying to push their pick first (if RS is any indication of Andi being the next Bachelorette).

Not that RS has ever been right about who the next Bachelor/Bachette will be, but it's better to be heard.

Any ideas?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Tweet to Fleiss, Chris H. e.t.c. during the show. Of course we all could like one of the other girls as the show airs but doubt that will happen.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 pm

atem wrote:We need to start finding ways to make it known that those of us that want Renee to be the next Bachelorette to be heard, because you know the show will be trying to push their pick first (if RS is any indication of Andi being the next Bachelorette).  

Not that RS has ever been right about who the next Bachelor/Bachette will be, but it's better to be heard.

Any ideas?
Aside from the fact that I'd prefer to see her on the show first to see if I actually like her, I would really prefer they did not cast leads with kids. We had Jason, then Emily and now JPablo. It just somehow seems exploitational of the kids...they seem to be used to pull at our heartstrings. After all the single dads on Des' season and another one this season, I would like to be able to freely snark and make fun of people. It is difficult and can become quite testy when they have kids. If you must have them, at least space them out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:Tweet to Fleiss, Chris H. e.t.c. during the show. Of course we all could like one of the other girls as the show airs but doubt that will happen.
I don't tweet, but I can see why that probably would be the best way since that's how Juan Pablo got picked.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2