SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 pm

She wouldn't be a 'retread' to me, since I haven't watched any of it. laugh out loud  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Mirzam wrote:
albean99 wrote:I like Rene a lot but don't think she'd be a good lead. She's almost too laid back.

I like her well enough too, but frankly, I wouldn't be enthused at the thought of having a 32 year old single mother as the lead. I am hoping for Andi personally.

Me too! I am done with single parents for a while (on the show). I really like Renee and I hope she finds her future husband soon, but I don't want her as the lead. I am hoping its Andi.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:47 am

I didn't know single parents were all the same!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:50 am

I think Rene is a total sweetheart but agree with albean...not sure she can carry a show. I guess I also have a slight problem with parents leaving their very young kids for so long. Especially when they use their kids to censor their actions the way Emily and JuPa have. No offense but if you don't want your kids to see you on TV kissing strangers there is a very simple solution...don't go on a TV show where the premise is to kiss strangers! Stay home and use match.com.  giggling 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:53 pm

IrishGal wrote:I think Rene is a total sweetheart but agree with albean...not sure she can carry a show.  I guess I also have a slight problem with parents leaving their very young kids for so long. Especially when they use their kids to censor their actions the way Emily and JuPa have.  No offense but if you don't want your kids to see you on TV kissing strangers there is a very simple solution...don't go on a TV show where the premise is to kiss strangers!  Stay home and use match.com.  giggling 

word

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Did Renee get extensions with her new hair do?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Still no chance of her being the next Bachelorette? I saw that she got a 'new do' (although, it looks the same to me, but longer).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Good for her.
@RealitySteve 49s
Don't feel bad for Renee. She has a boyfriend now. It's addressed at the WTA.

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am

umngirl wrote:Good for her.
@RealitySteve  49s
Don't feel bad for Renee. She has a boyfriend now. It's addressed at the WTA.

I am happy for her. She is a wonderful woman who deserves a great life.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 am

Good for her. It was tough seeing her hurt tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:13 am

Sure hope we get more info soon! I want to know who he is!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 am

Good news! Happy for her! Can't wait to hear more!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2