SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm looking at the BL and it doesn't look as though she's super into him.He's definitely into her but she is learning back,keeping her hands to herself etc.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by stephiee_mariee Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Hmm. Wish she wasn't so pretty. ;)

stephiee_mariee

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Nikki is in the F4

Her HTD will be probably filmed this Friday(25th) in Kearny, MO.

Last edited by chloep on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Ps: In my opinion she is for sure not F1 or if she is, then she is NOT into him at all... look at her hands and her leaning away from him, even when he initiates contact. Looks like the first 1-on-1 to me.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 pm

chloep wrote:Ps: In my opinion she is for sure not F1 or if she is, then she is NOT into him at all... look at her hands and her leaning away from him, even when he initiates contact. Looks like the first 1-on-1 to me.
I agree with you about her F1 chances; too many pictures already out there of her. I think she and Sharleen getting 1 on 1s for the F6 were probably him deciding which of the two he was taking to F4 in my opinion. I think Andi, Renee and Clare were in his F4 before the group date unless Chelsie did something during the group date to ruin her chances. I have to say that this F4 pleasantly surprises me; I had lower expectations of JPab. I guess until we get more spoilers about the dates that led up to his F4, we won't know why RS is so pessimistic about this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

lm aboard as well possibly get eliminated after her HTD JMO & my F1-Renee F2-Andi

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
chloep wrote:Ps: In my opinion she is for sure not F1 or if she is, then she is NOT into him at all... look at her hands and her leaning away from him, even when he initiates contact. Looks like the first 1-on-1 to me.
I agree with you about her F1 chances; too many pictures already out there of her.  I think she and Sharleen getting 1 on 1s for the F6 were probably him deciding which of the two he was taking to F4 in my opinion.  I think Andi, Renee and Clare were in his F4 before the group date unless Chelsie did something during the group date to ruin her chances.  I have to say that this F4 pleasantly surprises me; I had lower expectations of JPab.  I guess until we get more spoilers about the dates that led up to his F4, we won't know why RS is so pessimistic about this season.  

Well, if I read what Clare did getting out the limo, I would be pessimistic. However, she doesn't seem crazy. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:32 pm

atem wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
I agree with you about her F1 chances; too many pictures already out there of her.  I think she and Sharleen getting 1 on 1s for the F6 were probably him deciding which of the two he was taking to F4 in my opinion.  I think Andi, Renee and Clare were in his F4 before the group date unless Chelsie did something during the group date to ruin her chances.  I have to say that this F4 pleasantly surprises me; I had lower expectations of JPab.  I guess until we get more spoilers about the dates that led up to his F4, we won't know why RS is so pessimistic about this season.  

Well, if I read what Clare did getting out the limo, I would be pessimistic.  However, she doesn't seem crazy.  LOL
I don't know, I think it can be made out as funny... Hugesmile Especially if she is super authentic and sweet and has the fake belly through-out the whole M&G and then when she get's some alone time with him she reveals the truth. I wonder whether it will be really edited as if she was pregnant, so the viewers will be shocked too.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:44 pm

atem wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

Well, if I read what Clare did getting out the limo, I would be pessimistic.  However, she doesn't seem crazy.  LOL
Very true! I forgot about her exit; I am also curious to see these women on screen to see their personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 pm

DKWillis wrote:lm aboard as well possibly get eliminated after her HTD JMO & my F1-Renee   F2-Andi
I like that finish; even switched and I would be OK too. I would think JPab has developed strong feelings for Renee; otherwise why keep her from her son?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 pm

UPDATE: Limo Exit:

Nikki broke out the stethoscope when she met Juan Pablo so he could hear her heart beating.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Exactly my thoughts plus l think his daughter is close in age to her son

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe