SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by booty Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:25 am

I'm going to give Nikki a fair chance. Those pics of her and JP showed quite a bit of chemistry. Plus she's a nurse so I know she has the brains. I'm just waiting on seeing her personality and behaivor on the show. And also how she and JP interact.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:32 am

booty wrote:I'm going to give Nikki a fair chance. Those pics of her and JP showed quite a bit of chemistry. Plus she's a nurse so I know she has the brains. I'm just waiting on seeing her personality and behaivor on the show. And also how she and JP interact.
I don't see that anyone was putting her down in any way or not giving her a chance though.  I sort of agree with the conclusion that she's not into him. They aren't kissing, or touching each others' hands while talking on that wall bench.  Maybe, it's Wet Paint going overboard with their 'OMG, they're soul mates' type talk.

There seems to be some chemistry and we shall see, but right now this is all we have.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 am

This tweet we found way back was about her:

momoftrips wrote:
Brooke Beasley ‏@BrookeJBeasley  11h  
There's a Nurse from children's mercy that's going to be on the bachelor... Can't wait.

She would be from Kansas City, MO

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
DKWillis wrote:lm aboard as well possibly get eliminated after her HTD JMO & my F1-Renee   F2-Andi
I like that finish; even switched and I would be OK too.  I would think JPab has developed strong feelings for Renee; otherwise why keep her from her son?    
TPTB aka puppeteers have control over everything- it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to keep her. BUt lets hope he has strong feelings for her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison1234 Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Well said!

Harrison1234

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:22 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h
Juan Pablo and Nikki spotted filming at Oklahoma Joe's BBQ in Kansas City as part of her hometown date

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:42 am

Nikki's HTD:

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 29p58h1
Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 14tc0bd
Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 210az2f
Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 3 2i134ia
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:39 pm

The customers look much more interested in their BBQ than in JP and Nikki.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 pm

beader wrote:The customers look much more interested in their BBQ than in JP and Nikki.  
rofl especially the blonde woman in the 2nd pic in the background her facially is comical like see cant believe her eyes.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:54 pm

DKWillis wrote: 
beader wrote:The customers look much more interested in their BBQ than in JP and Nikki.  
rofl especially the blonde woman in the 2nd pic in the background her facially is comical like see cant believe her eyes.
rotfl What about the guy on the left of Juan Pablo in the 2nd pic? Priceless! rotfl 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:10 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote: 
rotfl What about the guy on the left of Juan Pablo in the 2nd pic?  Priceless!  rotfl 
Yes, oh man the look on his face is PRICELESS!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:48 pm

I know you can't compare oranges to apples, but Sean/Catherine HTD spotting showed a lot of emotions & JP/Nikki's hardly any at all. I mean I know they're just eating..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe