SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 am

Iploeg wrote:
avitalna wrote:is there a live stream on the internet??
Been searching for live streaming since I got to work this morning. Haven't found any. Please post any links you may find. They are almost on air. God this is so exciting!!
I posted my link in the wedding thread. Not sure if it works for you folks out of the country though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 am

Whoaaaa!! Good morning fellow filipinlowes . I can't wait for today:). I know everyone can't wait for it. And all of you are set since last night .

Hello ! Hello! Wave to everyone ! High clap 

Hope everyone gets enough sleep from last night giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:47 am

lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
avitalna wrote:is there a live stream on the internet??
Been searching for live streaming since I got to work this morning. Haven't found any. Please post any links you may find. They are almost on air. God this is so exciting!!
I posted my link in the wedding thread. Not sure if it works for you folks out of the country though.
I've tried the link you posted Lipsis. Thanks btw. Unfortunately, it doesn't work either.

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:48 am

smartcat wrote:Watching all the morning news, so of it so sad. Bless Sean and Catherine for bring happiness and joy to all of us.
They are truly a bright spot in all of our lives.

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Whoaaaa!!  Good morning fellow filipinlowes . I can't wait for today:). I know everyone can't wait for it. And all of you are set since last night .

Was just wondering where you'd disappeared to Smiley Good to see everyone here.

Last edited by Iploeg on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 am

Hopefully they are coming up soon!

@GMA: .@SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici of #TheBachelor are here live with some huge news--stay tuned!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 am

Can you imagine what we will be like waiting for the wedding to air!

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:52 am

.@SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici of #TheBachelor are here live with some huge news--stay tuned!

— Good Morning America (@GMA) October 14, 2013
& they just mentioned them before the break for commercial.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 am

Iploeg wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Whoaaaa!!  Good morning fellow filipinlowes . I can't wait for today:). I know everyone can't wait for it. And all of you are set since last night .

Was just wondering where you'd disappeared to Smiley Good to see everyone here.
Haha nope I will not going to miss this Iploeg Smiley Goodmorning to you Smiley

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:04 am

Another Monday by @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 am

seanloweksu

Another Monday

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 am

Lipsis, umngirl we are so lucky to have your technology to help us all share. Thank you! Glad to be with all the Seancats on this happy day
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats