SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Well clearly the wedding announcement isn't enough for the person to still jump to random scenarios. My goodness, once Sean comes back home she will still think something is wrong. no no 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:52 pm

motheroffive wrote:Well here is a sighting. This girl lives in Franklin and Publix is a grocery store.

@turtlemachine: Well my mom saw @SeanLowe09 in Publix tonight. Of course that would happen when I'm not in town. #bummmmer #youresohot
Lol what he is doing in a grocery at this late hour? I wonder if charlie lives around Franklin Tennessee. Just guessing . Because all these places he was spotted is located in Franklin Tennesse. I don't know if he will back home tomorrow . My guess is either any of this weekend .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Thanks lovebites. Continue to focus on SeanCat's AWESOME relationship. WEDDING, January 26, 2014.:yes: :yes: 

thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:00 am

thankful7 wrote:Thanks lovebites. Continue to focus on SeanCat's AWESOME relationship.  WEDDING, January 26, 2014.:yes: :yes: 

No problem! Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

I am so late in this forum and haven't read the previous thread. I'm just sorry that she is back in twitter and bothering them again. Let's just pray that she be enlighten and gain full understanding of the word love and trust, which seancat have.
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 4m

Hey Arnold! #throwbackthursday
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:17 am

Hahaha lol lol. You gotta love the humor lmao. Paranoid already! Lol

“@yybubula: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici what is it in TN youre still there,its 3 days now ,releasing your manly wild desires and fantasies with who?”

“@SeanLowe09: @yybubula @clmgiudici Wynonna Judd”

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:14 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Well here is a sighting. This girl lives in Franklin and Publix is a grocery store.

@turtlemachine: Well my mom saw @SeanLowe09 in Publix tonight. Of course that would happen when I'm not in town. #bummmmer #youresohot
Lol what he is doing in a grocery at this late hour? I wonder if charlie lives around Franklin Tennessee. Just guessing . Because all these places he was spotted is located in Franklin Tennesse. I don't know if he will back home tomorrow . My guess is either any of this weekend .
I live in Franklin so I will be on the look-out. That Publix where Sean was spotted is about 5 minutes from where I live. As far as I know, Charlie lives in Nashville. Franklin is about 20 minutes south of Nashville.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:38 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha lol lol. You gotta love the humor lmao. Paranoid already! Lol

“@yybubula: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici what is it in TN youre still there,its 3 days now ,releasing your manly wild desires and fantasies with who?”

“@SeanLowe09: @yybubula @clmgiudici Wynonna Judd”
I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. Sean is so hilarious. I know I should feel compassion for this misguided person but Sean's responses just crack me up.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:38 am

That's what's so great about them is that they have a great sense of humor!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:49 am

docnash14 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

I live in Franklin so I will be on the look-out.  That Publix where Sean was spotted is about 5 minutes from where I live.  As far as I know, Charlie lives in Nashville.  Franklin is about 20 minutes south of Nashville.
Every sighting of him other than when he has been with Charlie has been in Franklin. I suspect that is where he is staying. Who knows he may have been staying in at his hotel last night watching football or baseball and needed a snack or some beer. I bet whatever it is he is doing he comes home later today.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 am

motheroffive wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

I live in Franklin so I will be on the look-out.  That Publix where Sean was spotted is about 5 minutes from where I live.  As far as I know, Charlie lives in Nashville.  Franklin is about 20 minutes south of Nashville.
Every sighting of him other than when he has been with Charlie has been in Franklin. I suspect that is where he is staying. Who knows he may have been staying in at his hotel last night watching football or baseball and needed a snack or some beer.  I bet whatever it is he is doing he comes home later today.
I suspect Sean is in Franklin on business. He can't possibly be there only for leisure or for anything wedding related or Cat would have tagged along. Right? There's a wedding to plan, but their plans to start a family have also moved up. I think he wants to make sure his wife is well provided for and they're financially secure by the time she starts having their babies ( aww...what an exciting thought!).

Good day to y'all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats