SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:20 pm

motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
lipsis wrote:haha

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici now
@yybubula @SeanLowe09 I'm almost positive there is a lot of ballyhoo going on in Nashville
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 25s
@clmgiudici @yybubula and even more shenanigans!
Perfect. They both got involved. Take that!
You know the sad thing is this woman does not get it at all.  It is like she is missing something upstairs.
No unfortunately you are right. She is still at it. Just included Crista in her crazy!
That's really sad that she is still doesn't get it. Good thing chres don't have this type of fan lol. It must be hard for them to deal with it and their fans would definitely going full force to stop her.lol. Seancat have thicker skin to deal this type of people of nowhere lol. I wonder what is really  our friend wants to tell all these provoking that she is doing to both of them ? I am really lost of words or way to just keep her calm and make her realized what she is doing is totally wrong and out of control . I do know that she is a very very emotional seancat fan and die hard Catherine's fan . She just want to be heard about her support and love to both of them just like that but she's doing it wrong . I appreciate her emotional support but it is totally out of control and needs to stop and let it go all the old stupid news that  never had a truth to it. I stopped going to her tweeter but I read here some of them and I guess there is no way to put her in place because she doesn't get it and at the end she will do what she thinks to a certain things . So what else to give but to just ignore and laugh about it. Sigh.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:22 pm

glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

@yybubula @SeanLowe09 I'm almost positive there is a lot of ballyhoo going on in Nashville
You know the sad thing is this woman does not get it at all.  It is like she is missing something upstairs.
No unfortunately you are right. She is still at it. Just included Crista in her crazy!
She is pathetic, not threatening. Really, why even pay attention? What she says makes no difference whatsoever and Seancat is handling it with gentle humor.
I am confused... Is she a FAN of Sean? Catherine? Or SeanCat?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:25 pm

thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

She is pathetic, not threatening. Really, why even pay attention? What she says makes no difference whatsoever and Seancat is handling it with gentle humor.
Well thankful she said before she supports seancat but she admitted she is a die  hard Catherine's fan lol. So whatsoever .haha.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 pm

thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Not Sean. She seems to think whenever they are apart he is sneaking around with Peta or any other woman he can find! She truly has no idea of what kind of man he is.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:32 pm

motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Not Sean. She seems to think whenever they are apart  he is sneaking around with Peta or any other woman he can find! She truly has no idea of what kind of man he is.
And that may be the thing- she doesn't trust men. Docnash had a point, perhaps compassion is necessary- she may have had very bad experiences with men and that's what this comes from. It doesn't make what she's doing right.... and more than tweeting S & C, she also brings many others into it. Fortunately, she's tweeted so much craziness that she's not taken seriously even by those (the tabs) who love to make stuff up to publish for all the world to read.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 pm

motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Not Sean. She seems to think whenever they are apart  he is sneaking around with Peta or any other woman he can find! She truly has no idea of what kind of man he is.
Ok. Is she the same one from previous weeks on this forum?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 pm

motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

You know motheroffive her main problem is she can't let go with the past. Instead she keeps throwing something to make an issue. Well we knew it never became an issue in the first place. She is just the one who is making up nonsense things . Aside when they are away each other and are in different places . Yeah she is very entertaining sometimes but she can be too much lol. Oh well ! Whatsoever , who cares anyway! Duh! As long seancat took her tweets as humor and no harm to them. I am good. Why do we need to waste our time instead just laugh about it and move on. We are more stable than her:)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

thankful7 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Kind of our foe friend on this board giggling

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:53 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Ok..I thought she decided to leave. She's. Back. Again? Is she aware of SeanCat's WEDDING announcement?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

[quote="lipsis"]

[/quote

Aww! They both tweeted her. Smiley perfect! Love their sense of humor.

Aww! Missed them together already. When are you leaving Nashville hubby? :cutesmile!: 

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:58 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
glazedover wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Ok..I thought she decided to leave. She's. Back. Again?  Is she aware of SeanCat's WEDDING announcement?
Yeah she left here I guess but she is on her twitter most of the time doing what she is doing . About seancat announcement . Yup, she knows and she tweeted them good things and of course she is a happy camper after that. And now that she knew they are apart she is back being crazy laugh out loud.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:37 am

Well here is a sighting. This girl lives in Franklin and Publix is a grocery store.

@turtlemachine: Well my mom saw @SeanLowe09 in Publix tonight. Of course that would happen when I'm not in town. #bummmmer #youresohot

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats