SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:16 am

Iploeg wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Well here is a sighting. This girl lives in Franklin and Publix is a grocery store.

@turtlemachine: Well my mom saw @SeanLowe09 in Publix tonight. Of course that would happen when I'm not in town. #bummmmer #youresohot
Lol what he is doing in a grocery at this late hour? I wonder if charlie lives around Franklin Tennessee. Just guessing . Because all these places he was spotted is located in Franklin Tennesse. I don't know if he will back home tomorrow . My guess is either any of this weekend .
I live in Franklin so I will be on the look-out.  That Publix where Sean was spotted is about 5 minutes from where I live.  As far as I know, Charlie lives in Nashville.  Franklin is about 20 minutes south of Nashville.
Every sighting of him other than when he has been with Charlie has been in Franklin. I suspect that is where he is staying. Who knows he may have been staying in at his hotel last night watching football or baseball and needed a snack or some beer.  I bet whatever it is he is doing he comes home later today.
I suspect Sean is in Franklin on business. He can't possibly be there only for leisure or for anything wedding related or Cat would have tagged along. Right? There's a wedding to plan, but their plans to start a family have also moved up. I think he wants to make sure his wife is well provided for and they're financially secure by the time she starts having their babies ( aww...what an exciting thought!).

Good day to y'all!!
I definitely agree. There is a business reason for him being there - training for something, interviewing for something, filming something. Unfortunately we will probably never know unless he tells us.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 am

Men go on business trips all the time and at any rate Catherine know why he's there. She said when they left New York, "miss you already". Obviously a planned trip and solely their business. Holy Magoly whats all the fuss about. If i had seventeen neighbors spectating every time hubby went on a business trip I'd shot myself. Sean will be home when he's home. Catherine is doing Catherine stuff. Love that they have the quirky sense of humor and can quip with the sick crazy together on twitter and not be mean, just silly funny.
This women is obviously sick and I think her fears are probably based on some terrible experience she's had with an unfaithful man. She's transferring herself to Catherine and imagining hurt she must have felt herself.
Love our lovebirds looking forward to the big day. I hope some great business prospect is happening for Sean and our beautiful Cat keeps posting those lovely wedding pictures.
Most of all I hope Sean has a great evening with Wynona Judd. He already dated Liza M. in Thailand. heheheh
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:32 am

smartcat wrote:Men go on business trips all the time and at any rate Catherine know why he's there. She said when they left New York, "miss you already".  Obviously a planned trip and solely their business. Holy Magoly whats all the fuss about. If i had seventeen neighbors spectating every time hubby went on a business trip I'd shot myself. Sean will be home when he's home. Catherine is doing Catherine stuff. Love that they have the quirky sense of humor and can quip with the sick crazy together on twitter and not be mean, just silly funny.
This women is obviously sick and I think her fears are probably based on some terrible experience she's had with an unfaithful man. She's transferring herself to Catherine and imagining hurt she must have felt herself.
Love our lovebirds looking forward to the big day. I hope some great business prospect is happening for Sean and our beautiful Cat keeps posting those lovely wedding pictures.
Most of all I hope Sean has a great evening with Wynona Judd. He already dated Liza M. in Thailand. heheheh
Oh Smartcat. You are exactly right. I am just nosy that's all!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:44 am

@catie_rod: SEAN LOWE IN THE NASHVILLE AIRPORT!! I REPEAT, SEAN LOWE IN THE NASHVILLE AIRPORT
Coming home?

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:52 am

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING TEAM SEANCAT! !
It is going to be an EXCITING. DAY.High clap :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:03 am

motheroffive wrote:
@catie_rod: SEAN LOWE IN THE NASHVILLE AIRPORT!! I REPEAT, SEAN LOWE IN THE NASHVILLE AIRPORT
Coming home?
What a nice way to start our Friday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:05 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
Coming home?
What a nice way to start our Friday.
Definitely! There is an 8:40 flight to Dallas. Home around 10:30.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:06 am

Good Morning my dear FilipinLowe family. TGIF and hubby is on his way home! I am sure they are both cannot wait to be together. As usual, I am very happy for them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:11 am

It is hard to be away from someone you love so much even for a day, even when life is calling and you know you have to be apart for a while. I can imagine how eager they are to see each other again.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 am

Is it bad that I hope we get word that he has landed in Dallas and then we don't hear from them the rest of the day or even better all weekend?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:19 am

lipsis wrote:Is it bad that I hope we get word that he has landed in Dallas and then we don't hear from them the rest of the day or even better all weekend?
One picture of them would be nice and then they can be on their own for as long as they like!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:20 am

lipsis wrote:Is it bad that I hope we get word that he has landed in Dallas and then we don't hear from them the rest of the day or even better all weekend?
Nope. That's what I'm hoping for too. Mainly for their sake but also for mine. I could really use the quiet.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats