SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by snowandcold Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:35 pm

I don't post much especially since Des season which I felt was a total joke IMO. I am so happy for Seancat and I do read all their threads on her all the time just don't post. Thanks to all of you that keep us informed!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:37 pm

A wedding ceremony, per se, really does not take a lot of time....it just seems like it does because of all the time it takes for the guests to file in and settle down and look around. So, plenty of time to air the pre-recorded segments of the preparations. And except for the highlights, like toasts, first dance and cake cutting, a reception is pretty boring to watch (if you all have sat through someone else's videos you will know what I mean). So they will probably do all that stuff up front and then leave the guests to have fun in private with the cameras off.

Also, I won't be surprised if they film the wedding ceremony in a church since Sean is religious, unlike Jash and the Mesnicks. Perk is that it is perfect for a chilly January evening with perfect weather control.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Nice to see the lurkers and some missed familiar faces posting. It's a happy day.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Just catching up and afterawhile your avi just cracked me up!

Also, I must say that the clip shown of her sisters made crazy where they cut it off.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:39 pm

And really, why should we care about the ratings? We are getting to see the wedding.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Do you guys realize we've posted 17 pages in one morning? Yowza!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm talking way too much today. I have forty posts and it's not even noon yet lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 pm

I love Elan.

@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici thanks a lot for making me optimistic, you jerks! being an angry pessimist is my thing!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:46 pm

I agree Elan is the best!! Nice of him to say that. Though he did caption a pic of theirs from the glacier date in Canada with 'true love'. Looks like he's been optimistic for a while now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Iploeg wrote:I agree Elan is the best!!
His tweets are very entertaining!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah there are some doubts about it being live, have to hope everything will turn out great & we see all the important stuff, but it's great that we get to pretend like we are all actually there. Personalized vows!!! <3 I do think S&C talked it over about being live or not(Bachelor 1st ever marrying his F1 live!!) so if Cat had any issues with that I'm sure they could have said just pre-taped.. as for the time, I'm hoping it's airing live for everyone & not 3 hour time delay for us on the West! So much to take in but I'm excited!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Lol. This gal is the Style Director at People.com. Love Sean's sense of humor.

@andilavs: As of now, I'm free on Jan. 26th to live-tweet the wedding, @SeanLowe09. I know, best wedding present ever.
@SeanLowe09: @andilavs we're so grateful. Now we can check off "sarcastic tweets with cynical undertones" off our to-do list. Thanks!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal