SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:56 pm

motheroffive wrote:Sometimes this guy is just tacky!

@Millsy11374: I'm worried @SeanLowe09 talked us into doing this love wedding so he could break out his crotchless tuxedo #Bachelor #Jan26
Sometimes? He's a major reason why I hate this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 pm

iloveromance wrote:They've never shown the reception beyond the first dance. I doubt they will show more than that this time either. Hopefully we get a ton of pics of the reception though.

Totally agree with this too iloveromance! I followed Molly and Jason pretty closely and they had a live singing performance for their first dance. I bet Sean and cat get the same. Any ideas to who will perform the song for their first dance? To all the fans who have followed cat and sean, do they have a favorite???? Love the excitement on the board today!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Here is ABC press release

[10/14/13 - 07:05 AM]
ABC Cordially Invites You to the Wedding of Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," Sunday, January 26, 2014
This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.
[via press release from ABC]
ABC CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO THE WEDDING OF SEAN LOWE AND CATHERINE GIUDICI, ON "THE BACHELOR: SEAN AND CATHERINE'S WEDDING," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2014

For the First Time Ever, a Bachelor Wedding Ceremony Will be Telecast Live!

"The Bachelor" Couple Will Celebrate Their Union with a Spectacular Event

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, the latest to join other "Bachelor" couples who have walked down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding - live, on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2014 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Thailand at the finish of filming Sean's 17th edition of "The Bachelor" in November 2012, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities from planning the big day, to the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date along with the location) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate along with their families and friends. Sean and Catherine will join Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney and Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenberg as the fourth couple in franchise history to marry.

Sean and Catherine's love story has come full circle at last. Sean began by being one of the favorites to capture Emily Maynard's heart on the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette" in spring 2012. He narrowly missed his goal to find his soulmate when Emily - who all season long called him the "perfect man" -- made him the last bachelor eliminated before the finale. It completely blindsided Sean, who finally had been able to admit to Emily that he was in love with her. But when it was his chance to hand out the roses, Sean became smitten with Catherine and proposed.

They are currently living separately in Dallas and are waiting to move in together after they are married. The couple is looking forward to setting up their own home once they begin their life as man and wife and starting a family.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. The special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I agree Elan is the best!!
His tweets are very entertaining!
Good to see you posting Pia Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 pm

"The perfect location".....1) must be indoors where they can control all the equipment and lighting for a live show (IMO). 2) In a church....probably Jay officiating.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I agree Elan is the best!!
His tweets are very entertaining!
Good to see you posting Pia Hugesmile 
Thanks Iploeg! It has been just an exciting morning I couldn't help myself! Hugesmile  And what a great day for them to make the announcement since I took the day off I was actually able to watch it live.High clap 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Wonder if the location is Dallas? If not, what about Canada?

btw, they are talking about them on Access Hollywood Live. They are saying the wedding is a lead in to a new show called Agents of Sheilds. Billy Bush said they expect the wedding to be hot and a great lead in for that new show. There goes hope for a three hour special. I guess it really is only two hours.

Last edited by iloveromance on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Does anyone else besides love_me or san have access to put the 'no discussion' thread in the seperate area, so it doesn't get buried?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm excited !

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Love her little emoji's

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Fe560602c775ebc6ba14eec25b4ca1d5_zps6d5f6b43

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Do not mess with Seanie today!

@miedama1053: @GMA @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Won't Last! Guaranteed!
@SeanLowe09: @miedama1053 @clmgiudici who pissed in your Cheerios Dougie? Life is too short to be so negative.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:18 pm

atem wrote:Does anyone else besides love_me or san have access to put the 'no discussion' thread in the seperate area, so it doesn't get buried?
No, but they have been contacted and will hopefully clean up the forum and make new stickies soon.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal