SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:15 pm

thankful7 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Because it's quiet today, Catherine liked this Knot picture. Thinking about her dress maybe?

Look at the back of this dress named "The Valley" from @lela_rose -- so romantic, right? #bridalmarket #bridalfashionweek by @theknot
WOW! Very. NICE. Has a spontaneous POP to it! :yes: :yes: 
Nice romantic dress, but I think Catherine would want Sean's hands wrapped around her especially during their first dance. This dress might stand in the way of all that. Just saying. Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:23 pm

alwaystulips wrote: they played college football together at KSU and Sean introduced Shay and Andrew.  
You know it's really kind of special that Sean introduced Shay to Andrew, who then became her husband, and that Shay signed Sean up for The Bachelorette, which led him to be The Bachelor and find the love of his life. How cool is it that a brother and sister are responsible for finding each other their true loves?

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Iploeg wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Because it's quiet today, Catherine liked this Knot picture. Thinking about her dress maybe?

Look at the back of this dress named "The Valley" from @lela_rose -- so romantic, right? #bridalmarket #bridalfashionweek by @theknot
WOW! Very. NICE. Has a spontaneous POP to it! :yes: :yes: 
Nice romantic dress, but I think Catherine would want Sean's hands wrapped around her especially during their first dance. This dress might stand in the way of all that. Just saying. Hugesmile 
Really? ?!! Nothing is going to stand in the way of SeanCat's SPECIAL day/night. :Drool: :Drool: :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm

This is beautiful and I think it will really suit her but I am sure she will not give us a clue to her dress

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm

blessed66 wrote:

This is beautiful and I think it will really suit her but I am sure she will not give us a clue to her dress
Beautiful wedding dress! I wonder how the front look like??
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 pm

blessed66 wrote:

True dat! No worries....moving on.Hugesmile Hugesmile 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 pm

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

True dat!  No worries....moving on.Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Just stunning...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh, I cannot wait to see her dress!!!!!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Getting Paid Six Figures for Live TV Wedding—All the Details!

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are getting one heck of a wedding present.
In addition to the million-dollar nuptials being planned for them, the Bachelor-born lovebirds are getting paid a six-figure sum to walk down the aisle in front of millions of people on ABC next year, E! News has exclusively learned.

"They're making roughly the same amount as [Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum]," who tied the knot in the Los Angeles area last December, a production source tells us.
Who wouldn't say "I do" to that, right?! Catherine and Sean, however, have let it be known that they were totally gunning for a TV wedding before the money was discussed.

"I think once we set a date, it'll probably be aired on ABC," Sean told E! News a couple of months after his proposal to Catherine aired on the season finale of The Bachelor.
"The Bachelor is such a cool experience because people at home feel like they know us and they're invested in our relationship," he said on Good Morning America this week when announcing that he and Catherine had settled on Jan. 26 for their big day.

"We have no problem sharing the actual wedding with everyone who has been with us so far."

Like Ashley and J.P., Sean and Catherine's guest list will probably include a number of former Bachelor and Bachelorette stars and Chris Harrison will be hosting their big day as well. The bride-to-be also revealed on GMA that Lesley Murphy, who once vied with her for Sean's heart, will be one of her 12 bridesmaids.

Unlike their fellow reality-TV alums, however, we're told that Sean and Catherine's wedding will not be held in the L.A. area, though they will swap vows in California.
And production is already underway!

"They've shot some footage, a little peek into their everyday lives," our source says.
Also, "the bachelor and bachelorette parties will happen before the new year," the insider adds. "Probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas."
Sounds like this couple is going to have a magical holiday season—and an even happier new year!
http://www.eonline.com/news/471110/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-getting-paid-six-figures-for-live-tv-wedding-all-the-details?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Getting Paid Six Figures for Live TV Wedding—All the Details!

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are getting one heck of a wedding present.
In addition to the million-dollar nuptials being planned for them, the Bachelor-born lovebirds are getting paid a six-figure sum to walk down the aisle in front of millions of people on ABC next year, E! News has exclusively learned.

"They're making roughly the same amount as [Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum]," who tied the knot in the Los Angeles area last December, a production source tells us.
Who wouldn't say "I do" to that, right?! Catherine and Sean, however, have let it be known that they were totally gunning for a TV wedding before the money was discussed.

"I think once we set a date, it'll probably be aired on ABC," Sean told E! News a couple of months after his proposal to Catherine aired on the season finale of The Bachelor.
"The Bachelor is such a cool experience because people at home feel like they know us and they're invested in our relationship," he said on Good Morning America this week when announcing that he and Catherine had settled on Jan. 26 for their big day.

"We have no problem sharing the actual wedding with everyone who has been with us so far."

Like Ashley and J.P., Sean and Catherine's guest list will probably include a number of former Bachelor and Bachelorette stars and Chris Harrison will be hosting their big day as well. The bride-to-be also revealed on GMA that Lesley Murphy, who once vied with her for Sean's heart, will be one of her 12 bridesmaids.

Unlike their fellow reality-TV alums, however, we're told that Sean and Catherine's wedding will not be held in the L.A. area, though they will swap vows in California.
And production is already underway!

"They've shot some footage, a little peek into their everyday lives," our source says.
Also, "the bachelor and bachelorette parties will happen before the new year," the insider adds. "Probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas."
Sounds like this couple is going to have a magical holiday season—and an even happier new year!
http://www.eonline.com/news/471110/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-getting-paid-six-figures-for-live-tv-wedding-all-the-details?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939
Lipsis - Wouldn't it be great if the wedding was in Orange County (i.e. Laguna Beach) or even San Diego? I think we would need to crash the wedding..giggling 
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 pm

I'd love it. Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel works for me. They do kind of think of Orange Co as the LA area though. Maybe Carmel? Or Montecito at Oprah's place? She was an ABC employee, right? lol

And this is EOnline too so who knows if its accurate.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 pm

So the wedding is in CA and some footage has been shot already. Interesting

I saw Leslie post on instagram the other day that she will be back in LA in Dec so I was thinking the bachelor/bachelorette parties would be filmed in Dec.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal