SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Jay's interview was very sweet! I'm really looking forward to their wedding!

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Awww that so sweet! She and her dad will dance together :) yeah probably not gonna make it on air . Looking forward the big day:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 pm

I don't think it will matter to Carey whether their dance is on the air or not. I'm not sure he ever expected to have "normalcy" injected back into his relationships with his daughters. He's happy to be able to do all the traditional daddy things (with a rather fantastic exception of not having to pay for the wedding!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:57 am

blessed66 wrote:I hope some one will read this and share it later, I would love to see Gaya dancing with her dad
Me, too. I know it's not likely to be shown but would love to see Cat dancing with her dad. What a special moment. It's so cute how happy and excited Carey is about this wedding.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:57 am

GOOD. MORNING. TEAM FILIPINLOWE/SEANCAT!handwave handwave 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm

secretviewer wrote:The peonies everyone is posting are very beautiful. Oooohh! Catherine posted on her pinterest page that she likes mint green and gold for wedding colors.....of course, she could change her mind, or maybe she really didnt think about it too seriously when posting.  It's also possible that she's posted other colors too, and I just missed them.
The first thought that popped in my head when I read this was: Thank God! I'll take that any day over Tristas's Pepto Bismol nightmare. Talk about pink overload. Not that my dislike of pink colors my viewpoint on the matter... Nice wedding, though. I wouldn't have minded a three episode wedding special this time, either, but I know times have changed.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm always a bit obsessed with weddings and so I love looking at dresses. I found this one and it's Monique Lhuillier so I'm going to say that this could be the designer for CatherineSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 Dress11
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:48 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm always a bit obsessed with weddings and so I love looking at dresses. I found this one and it's Monique Lhuillier so I'm going to say that this could be the designer for Catherine
Catherine has really favorited lots of her designs, seemingly much moreso than any other ... so I'd tend to agree that the early clubhouse leader is a Lhuillier design
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:57 pm

landrje wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm always a bit obsessed with weddings and so I love looking at dresses. I found this one and it's Monique Lhuillier so I'm going to say that this could be the designer for Catherine
Catherine has really favorited lots of her designs, seemingly much moreso than any other ... so I'd tend to agree that the early clubhouse leader is a Lhuillier design
I didn't notice that she has pinned Monique Lhuillier for evening gowns: it does seem that she likes her designs. I was just going from the pictures that were posted of dresses she had liked. I don't see that she has been liking much on Pinterest for wedding gowns. She's not giving us any hints.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm

I do think two hints that she's given (which we've been noticing for some time) are lace and an interesting back. She will be fully aware, however, that she will be photographed and filmed from every angle, though many of the coolest details won't be noticed except in close ups. She will be elegant, for sure. She said of the dress she wore for the engagement in Thailand, that she chose that one for the fabric and color- to match the opulance of the setting. I hope that TPTB have chosen a setting for the wedding worthy of Catherine and the elegance she'll bring to the wedding.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Our daily reminder

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:09 am

Since they're in LA, I'm curious if they're meeting up with Peta or Julz to discuss the choreography for their dance.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal