SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:11 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm loving all these peonies too!! I've always been a rose girl myself, but I'm now sold on these peonies! Catherine is getting the wedding of her dreams, so if she wants peonies, I'm pretty sure that ABC will get them for her. Remember Trista wanted pink everywhere and she got that laugh out loud? I love pink, but it was a way bit much, to say the least.

I just think it's funny that we're all oohing and aahing over the peonies, myself included, and she might not even go with that. What if she picks something else completely laugh out loud.
giggling your right. Whatever she ends up choosing we all know that it will be more than beautiful.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:

I just think it's funny that we're all oohing and aahing over the peonies, myself included, and she might not even go with that. What if she picks something else completely laugh out loud.
Then we will ooh and aah over that. That's what we do. giggling giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:19 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

Then we will ooh and aah over that. That's what we do.  giggling giggling 
So true laugh out loud. giggling 

She has great taste, I don't think she'll go wrong. I think her picks will be romantic, traditional, and modern at the same time. I can't wait to see everything. Uh, is it January 26th yet?? :wedding 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:18 pm

I hope Catherine never sneaks a peak at a price tag while she's shopping. She is such a value shopper and it can be hard to allow expensive things to be lavished on someone who is..... so I hope she puts an incredible wishlist out there for her perfect wedding and that ABC obliges. Even the highest six figure number is far less than what this couple is worth to them, and frankly, the florist, dresses designer, every vendor is getting product placement during the wedding and ABC will have very little, if any, outlay of it's own.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Loving all of her wedding ideas. The peonies will be perfect. If only we could somehow get a sneak peek of the wedding dress before the big day!

Also love the peonies. I can't wait to see her dress either. I think one thing we know about it is it will have a beautiful back. And, with that I think she'll also possibly be wearing her hair up now where I had always envisioned it down.
I think so, too. She's been looking at beautiful backs so she may put her hair up to show the back. Even though she has gorgeous hair, I'd like to see her with her hair up for a change. Of course she'll look stunning up or down but I'm excited for up! Can't wait!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:I hope Catherine never sneaks a peak at a price tag while she's shopping.  She is such a value shopper and it can be hard to allow expensive things to be lavished on someone who is..... so I hope she puts an incredible wishlist out there for her perfect wedding and that ABC obliges.  Even the highest six figure number is far less than what this couple is worth to them, and frankly, the florist, dresses designer, every vendor is getting product placement during the wedding and ABC will have very little, if any, outlay of it's own.....
Hear that Catherine, ignore ALL price tags! This is SeanCat season! :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 pm

iloveromance wrote:I'm loving all these peonies too!! I've always been a rose girl myself, but I'm now sold on these peonies! Catherine is getting the wedding of her dreams, so if she wants peonies, I'm pretty sure that ABC will get them for her. Remember Trista wanted pink everywhere and she got that lol? I love pink, but it was a way bit much, to say the least.

I just think it's funny that we're all oohing and aahing over the peonies, myself included, and she might not even go with that. What if she picks something else completely lol.
The peonies everyone is posting are very beautiful. Oooohh! Catherine posted on her pinterest page that she likes mint green and gold for wedding colors.....of course, she could change her mind, or maybe she really didnt think about it too seriously when posting. It's also possible that she's posted other colors too, and I just missed them.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

Since this is more about the wedding, I'll post it here. Carey posted this on Facebook along with the link about Jay's interview.
Carey Giudici
4 hours ago
Gaya just asked me to help choose our wedding dance. We will rock it, I promise you! After all we've been through, and dancing in front of all her fans and Sean's wonderful family after everyone has given her so much love and support, will make it an incredible moment that you'll all be part of!
He also mentions in one of his comments that SeanCat are doing a waltz for their dance, not that I expected anything different.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 am

umngirl wrote:Since this is more about the wedding, I'll post it here. Carey posted this on Facebook along with the link about Jay's interview.
Carey Giudici
4 hours ago
Gaya just asked me to help choose our wedding dance. We will rock it, I promise you! After all we've been through, and dancing in front of all her fans and Sean's wonderful family after everyone has given her so much love and support, will make it an incredible moment that you'll all be part of!
He also mentions in one of his comments that SeanCat are doing a waltz for their dance, not that I expected anything different.
Sorry Carey, but your dance probably won't make it to air. I'm sure the in person guests will enjoy it though.

So if Sean and Cat have chosen a waltz, I wonder if they've picked a song? Hard to pick a dance without song.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:19 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Since this is more about the wedding, I'll post it here. Carey posted this on Facebook along with the link about Jay's interview.
Carey Giudici
4 hours ago
Sorry Carey, but your dance probably won't make it to air. I'm sure the in person guests will enjoy it though.

So if Sean and Cat have chosen a waltz, I wonder if they've picked a song? Hard to pick a dance without  song.
I'm still kinda hoping they do a pretty typical first dance instead of some choreographed number. But I would love to know if they have "a song" or if perhaps they will have a performer there like other pst weddings.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:19 am

I hope some one will read this and share it later, I would love to see Gaya dancing with her dad

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 51 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 am

These little details are probably things we won't know until the big day since the wedding airs as it happens. No spoilers for us spoiler lovin' folks!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal