SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Admin Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:46 am

Nonina430 wrote:Admin, why was a pic of Brooks on his fanthread deleted?
What an I missing? That is Brooks standing up there?

The pic was deleted because it was referencing a spoiler from Andi's season. Any comments related to Andi's season are to be posted only in the threads that are titled, Spoiler and not in Fan threads or No Spoiler threads.

Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:48 am

To anyone in the path of tornadoes/other serious storm activity, I pray for your safety and well being! Be careful!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:29 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:To anyone in the path of tornadoes/other serious storm activity, I pray for your safety and well being! Be careful!

DITTO from me also!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:To anyone in the path of tornadoes/other serious storm activity, I pray for your safety and well being! Be careful!

DITTO from me also!
All please be safe. God be with you.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi everyone, hope all prayers were answered for the victims of the horrific tornado.

For those who have not checked Brooks Insg there is a cute picture of him and

his niece Savvy, taken in a hospital room. (Savvy is the patient) Didn't say why

Brooks said she's doing fine. Wish I could bring it over.

Sfrank mabe you could try again.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Hi everyone, hope all prayers were answered for the victims of the horrific tornado.

his niece Savvy, taken in a hospital room. (Savvy is the patient) Didn't say why

Wow, really? Thanks for the heads up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 01, 2014 6:35 pm

atem wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:

Wow, really?  Thanks for the heads up.

Funny when I come to this forum I always come to the Brooks thread first. So sad about Eric and thinking of those that loved him. Brooks seems to have formed a friendship from their Mexico trip.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 02, 2014 11:03 am

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:

Wow, really?  Thanks for the heads up.

Funny when I come to this forum I always come to the Brooks thread first. So sad about Eric and thinking of those that loved him. Brooks seems to have formed a friendship from their Mexico trip.

It's good he got to experience an adventure with Eric.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Atem, it's true. Sometimes it's the memories in times like these that holds us.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Do you guys think Brooks will do BIP? I am now thinking he isn't. sad

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Atem, I wondered the same thing. If he completes Eric's Odyssey, he won't.

I would love if he and Drew would do it. For sure I would watch. The people they've

mentioned so far. Do not interest me. Wonder if Chloe has heard anything on it.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Atem, I wondered the same thing. If he completes Eric's Odyssey, he won't.

I would love if he and Drew would do it. For sure I would watch. The people they've

mentioned so far. Do not interest me. Wonder if Chloe has heard anything on it.

I hope he and Drew do it too, because so far there isn't one person I really care to watch confirmed for this season.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001