SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Monica, they call it Fireball Whiskey, it's very popular here at the beach. Never tried it, because I was told it burns. Let me know what you think?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Monica, they call it Fireball Whiskey, it's very popular here at the beach. Never tried it, because I was told it burns. Let me know what you think?

kinda frightened now lol but i will do it!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:43 pm

the bourbon/cinnamon shots were terrible. it didn't really burn but it was just not for me lol.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:08 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:the bourbon/cinnamon shots were terrible. it didn't really burn but it was just not for me laugh out loud.

Sounds nasty.  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:15 pm

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:the bourbon/cinnamon shots were terrible. it didn't really burn but it was just not for me laugh out loud.

Sounds nasty.  giggling 

Yup they came in a 4 pack I drank the first one and then had 3 different people drink one. We all had the same conclusion laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 am

Congrats, Seahawks!!! Was that a game?? Waited for half time for the special message from Millsy, as per Fleiss's twitter on 1/25/14. Never happened, no bachelor pad news. Sad news, PSH RIP. Brooks twitter during the game was tame.
Monica, your expirence with Fireball is hilarious! Stick to White Russians.
Hope someone brings us Brooks recap of the Bachelor tomorrow . Utah abc ch 4 7:30 AM

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:34 am

Nonina430 wrote:Congrats, Seahawks!!! Was that a game?? Waited for half time for the special message from Millsy, as per Fleiss's twitter on 1/25/14.  Never happened, no bachelor pad news. Sad news, PSH RIP. Brooks twitter during the game was tame.
Monica, your expirence with Fireball is hilarious! Stick to White Russians.
Hope someone brings us Brooks recap of the Bachelor tomorrow . Utah abc ch 4 7:30 AM

Exactly, I don't like either team and frankly was there for beer and munchies and company lol but I feel terrible for Denver fans. At least when my AZ Cardinals were in the Superbowl a few years ago and ultimately lost in the last minute it was exciting. I think we had fallen behind like 19-0 or something like that but then in the second half the team woke up and came all the way back and even took the lead briefly. I felt bad for my friend though who was at the party because she drove an hour away to make the party and she was really looking forward to the Broncos in the SB as she had previously lived there.  Honestly I think the only fans that weren't bored by that game were Seahawks fans (understandably so).  Regarding my alcohol choices, yes you are correct I will need to stick to White Russians which I will definitely use tonight as I go to my friends every Monday for dinner and then we watch the Bachelor. I am not interested at all in this season but it is tradition and a good fun hanging out with friends! But yeah WR def get me through the 2 hours Blahchelor haha.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 am

Just curious how many Brooks fans are watching this season and if you are watching are you spoiled? I can't imagine watching this show unspoiled because I am just too curious and impatient....those are my only faults though.... giggling I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in to this show again but here I am. Have to say though that it's nothing like last season. Even though I do find JP to have some nice qualities, he's no Brooks...there is only one Brooks in my book :Clap: 

I wonder if you have to like bourbon to like the cinnamon/bourbon shots, I would think so. I will stick to my wine although the mention of a White Russian sounds pretty good  wine 

I will also ask someone to please bring over the Brooks interview tomorrow laughlaughlaugh I want to hear what he has to say about all of the DRAMA :drama he is insightful...and cute.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 am

Rolly wrote:Just curious how many Brooks fans are watching this season and if you are watching are you spoiled? I can't imagine watching this show unspoiled because I am just too curious and impatient....those are my only faults though.... giggling I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in to this show again but here I am. Have to say though that it's nothing like last season. Even though I do find JP to have some nice qualities, he's no Brooks...there is only one Brooks in my book :Clap: 

I wonder if you have to like bourbon to like the cinnamon/bourbon shots, I would think so. I will stick to my wine although the mention of a White Russian sounds pretty good  wine 

I will also ask someone to please bring over the Brooks interview tomorrow laughlaughlaugh I want to hear what he has to say about all of the DRAMA :drama he is insightful...and cute.....

Hi Rolly, I am watching every monday like I always do. But not in it at all like last season. I like Juan Pablo more than I thought I would. I find he is very compassionate and caring. I must say he is focused on what he is looking for. i was very impressed the the night he let that girl go who got drunk. He sure knew he did not want that girl around his daughter. So that did impress me.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm waiting for the Final 2 women to reject the guy and that's the only way I'd watch this show again.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Well! Some memo's went out, "No Tweeting To One Another" Brooks was tweeting then suddenly stopped before the real drama started. He left off at Team Panda, seems he may have an eye on Sharleen. Juan, Chris,
Micheal, all of those who made it so humorous last week were not tweeting. To bad, that's what made it fun. I
Hope Brooks does his little recap in the morning. He is good. Harvey Wienstein, sign this guy up. He should be in film. He's got it all.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Well! Some memo's went out, "No Tweeting To One Another" Brooks was tweeting then suddenly stopped before the real drama started. He left off at Team Panda, seems he may have an eye on Sharleen. Juan, Chris,
Micheal, all of those who made it so humorous last week were not tweeting. To bad, that's what made it fun. I
Hope Brooks does his little recap in the morning. He is good. Harvey Wienstein, sign this guy up. He should be in film. He's got it all.

I'm confused. Why were they told to stop tweeting?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001