SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 pm

I'm going to post this on all threads............Just got home and got on board to catch up. It's taken me two hours.

I'm exhausted woo hoo yippee wow :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:21 am

Look what took the dive into the 60s tonight! Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Here's the link to their William's Sonoma registry

https://secure.williams-sonoma.com/registry/mhpzkr2l2s/registry-list.html

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 pm

In looking at the registry I get the impression that they have been told to expect fans buying things for them. They've made it possible with the $10 items. At least that's what I think.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:In looking at the registry I get the impression that they have been told to expect fans buying things for them.  They've made it possible with the $10 items.  At least that's what I think.
I'm sure you're right. JP and Ash got a ton of gifts from fans, as I recall.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am

JP & Ash also had an potion on their public registry to donate to charities of their choice. I wonder if SeanCat will also do that besides just listing the other things for fans.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

They've added lots of stuff to the C&B registry since I looked at it last. Now it has tons of non-kitchen stuff on there including a shower curtain I now want. #ThanksYouTwo

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:23 am

umngirl wrote:They've added lots of stuff to the C&B registry since I looked at it last. Now it has tons of non-kitchen stuff on there including a shower curtain I now want. #ThanksYouTwo
They better buy their house soon. :Biggrin: 

I'm seeing some blues in the placemats. Otherwise, it's all very neutral colors.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46 am

I'm literally laughing out loud as I picture Sean patiently following the instructions of the DIY cheese making kit that they've registered for at WS ... hehehe 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:05 pm

I have this big smile on my face glimpsing at their registry! It's happening!! 68 more days!!

They are gonna need lots of kitchen cupboards!! That "L" Monogram board is just precious. giggling
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Here is the link to Sean and Catherine Macys registry.

http://www1.macys.com/registry/wedding/guest/?registryId=6056851

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:53 pm

blessed66 wrote:Here is the link to Sean and Catherine Macys registry.

http://www1.macys.com/registry/wedding/guest/?registryId=6056851
She must have done that recently because I checked Macy's yesterday and no registry! Where is her china and crystal!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50