SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 pm

I can't thank you all enough for the birthday wishes. It really means a lot.

bluejay8 wrote:You have the same birthday as my mom!  Happy birthday, Umngirl!

Happy birthday to your mom! And Justin Timberlake.  Hugesmile 

lovelySC wrote:umngirl, Happy Birthday! By the way is there a meaning about your profile name?  Hope it's not something personal, ignore this if it is. Happy Birthday again.  cheerleader 

Just where I went to school. That's it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:09 pm

celebrate 

Happy Birthday, umngirl! I hope it is a fun day and year for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 am

Happy birthday umngirl! Hope you have a good one, God bless!
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am

Happy Birthday Umngirl!

Hope you had an awesome day and an a wonderful year ahead!
 firework  celebrate
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Happy Birthday Umngirl!
 :Happy Birthday celebrate firework 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Um, need to change my avi!!  giggling
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Ok, testing to make sure my avi change worked!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Hope this doesn't come off as snooty because it is not meant to be. I will assume that S/C were paid to televise their wedding as others before them were, too. Sean was paid for DWTS and the Bach. So all things considered they should be, at the very least, off to a good start financially.

Does Sean have a career or business that he will go back to once they are home? Not being from the area and only judging from the pictures during hometowns and the recent asking Jay to officiate video, it appears that Sean's family is wealthy or at the very least upper class. Is he involved in a family business perhaps?

Again, I am in lock step with many here about the spectacular wedding and agree the continual sexual talk somewhat cheapened it, I also can appreciate that when an opportunity presents itself that enables you to set yourself up in a better financial position so long as your values are not compromised, you should go for it.

Often, the actual career of the lead is not what they end up at after being on the show and I was just wondering that about Sean and the family.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:08 pm

I think he is part owner of The Factory Store with his friends. Used to sell insurance , which I think is/ was a family business. I know he is very involved in Factory Store.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:10 pm

It seems his family is financially well. On Bachelorette their house was shown and is gorgeous. Mama is an interior decorator.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Of course Sean works. He has his company The Factory Girl and other ventures. Just because he doesn't punch a time clock doesn't mean he isn't working hard to support himself and now his family. And, no offense, but I'm really tired of that question.

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:14 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Hope this doesn't come off as snooty because it is not meant to be. I will assume that S/C were paid to televise their wedding as others before them were, too.  Sean was paid for DWTS and the Bach.  So all things considered they should be, at the very least, off to a good start financially.

Does Sean have a career or business that he will go back to once they are home?  Not being from the area and only judging from the pictures during hometowns and the recent asking Jay to officiate video, it appears that Sean's family is wealthy or at the very least upper class.  Is he involved in a family business perhaps?

Again, I am in lock step with many here about the spectacular wedding and agree the continual sexual talk somewhat cheapened it, I also can appreciate that when an opportunity presents itself that enables you to set yourself up in a better financial position so long as your values are not compromised, you should go for it.

Often, the actual career of the lead is not what they end up at after being on the show and I was just wondering that about Sean and the family.

As far as we know, he is still part owner in The Factory Girl business. He seems to like being an entrepreneur where he can invest in what he sees as a good idea but also not have to work a regular 9-5 job.

In addition to being paid for The Bachelor gig, DWTS, and the wedding, these two have also made quite a few paid appearances over the last year whether it's for his birthday, clubs, NYE, product launches, endorsement deals, etc. so they probably have quite a large nest egg right now.

As for his family, Jay owns an insurance agency, mom is an interior designer, Andrew owns an insurance agency, and Shay helps with that as well as owning a travel agency. But their wealth, doesn't really have much to do with Sean and Catherine as neither is joining the family business.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal