SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:17 pm

I think all the Lowes work hard. And while they have a nice lifestyle, it's not particularly lavish. Sean's one luxury from the last year is the Porsche.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 pm

In his testimony [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which aired sometime back, Sean explained his career path clearly. You may want to listen to it and get the answers from the horse's mouth.

I don't think the wedding was cheapened at all by the pre- show. There was a measure of embarrassment for sure, but 'cheapened' is an exaggerated description IMO. And if anything the wedding ceremony, which was the sole purpose of the show anyway, made up big time for any mishaps pre show.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:30 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Hope this doesn't come off as snooty because it is not meant to be. I will assume that S/C were paid to televise their wedding as others before them were, too.  Sean was paid for DWTS and the Bach.  So all things considered they should be, at the very least, off to a good start financially.

Does Sean have a career or business that he will go back to once they are home?  Not being from the area and only judging from the pictures during hometowns and the recent asking Jay to officiate video, it appears that Sean's family is wealthy or at the very least upper class.  Is he involved in a family business perhaps?

Again, I am in lock step with many here about the spectacular wedding and agree the continual sexual talk somewhat cheapened it, I also can appreciate that when an opportunity presents itself that enables you to set yourself up in a better financial position so long as your values are not compromised, you should go for it.

Often, the actual career of the lead is not what they end up at after being on the show and I was just wondering that about Sean and the family.

Iploeg wrote:In his testimony [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which aired sometime back, Sean explained his career path clearly. You may want to listen to it and get the answers from the horse's mouth.

I don't think the wedding was cheapened at all by the pre- show. There was a measure of embarrassment for sure, but 'cheapened' is an exaggerated description IMO. And if anything the wedding, which was the sole purpose of the show anyway, made up big time for any mishaps pre show.

I agree with you Iploeg, the wedding was not cheapened at all.  For me many people make a big deal about sex and I think it is highly over rated.  I think it was nice to show the younger generation that sex can wait until when you are married and it is not a bad thing to be embarrassed about when you wait until it is the right moment.  I honestly think they were showing how Sean and Catherine loved each other without sex added to the equation and how great it was for them to prepare the next level of their relationship once they are married.  ABC milked it but really did not cheapen anything.  I honestly believe that many people will learn from their wedding.  People make sex dirty if it is done the wrong way but in their case I really thought it was beautiful how excited they were for the next chapter of their relationship.  If this was done during the bachelor like we have seen with other bachelors then it was really bad but this was for two adults who are getting married and preparing for their lives together as husband and wife.

Last edited by blessed66 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Just a little Food For Thought: I believe it is a big difference between having sex and making SweetSweet Love! Moving on.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm

thankful7 wrote:Just a little Food For Thought: I believe it is a big difference between having sex and making SweetSweet Love! Moving on.......

I like your Food For Thought and am on board with you.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Ken Cooper wrote:
thankful7 wrote:Just a little Food For Thought: I believe it is a big difference between having sex and making SweetSweet Love! Moving on.......

I like your Food For Thought and am on board with you.

Same here, absolutely.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:43 pm

George1218 wrote:Ok, testing to make sure my avi change worked!

Liked your avi!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:40 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Of course Sean works. He has his company The Factory Girl and other ventures. Just because he doesn't punch a time clock doesn't mean he isn't working hard to support himself and now his family. And, no offense, but I'm really tired of that question.

I apologize if the question is an old one that has been answered before. We all come to the boards at different times and different frequencies. I used to log on and post more often and now on occasion I will post, but I am not as engaged as I once was. Thanks for the information about his supporting himself via other ventures, which is why I was asking. I admit that I don't know what the Factory Girl is. I didn't say anything about punching a clock and assumed he was employed I just didn't know what he did.

Now to respond to the other posters, I again apologize. I should have presented the question better. I know that what Sean and his family do, don't necessarily have anything to do with one another. Say, his family owned a carpet business and he worked for the family business, I had no idea what either did therefore I asked here. It is unusual that someone would have the free time to go on DWTS, etc. if they were employed like Roberto for example. So that is why I asked if he worked for the family business.

I thought he wedding was simply spectacular with the exception of all the talk about the wedding night. In my opinion as well as others on this thread it cheapened it. If a couple chooses to wait, that is their decision and one that is really none of anyone else's business. While I am fairly certain the bed cam was not their doing, it none the less was shown and I thought it was needless and tacky. The wedding was so classy with such meaning and sophistication that I thought the wedding night talk was overdone. Then again, I did not see it, but I heard that on Jimmy Kimmel they took a lie detector test and passed. It is wonderful that they had the strength of their convictions and could handle it in such a humorous way but I wish it was not so over done on the wedding show.

Once again, their wedding, their way, I am an unknown to them and I am happy they had the wedding of their dreams, their way. That is as it should be.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:58 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Of course Sean works. He has his company The Factory Girl and other ventures. Just because he doesn't punch a time clock doesn't mean he isn't working hard to support himself and now his family. And, no offense, but I'm really tired of that question.

I apologize if the question is an old one that has been answered before.  We all come to the boards at different times and different frequencies.  I used to log on and post more often and now on occasion I will post, but I am not as engaged as I once was.  Thanks for the information about his supporting himself via other ventures, which is why I was asking.  I admit that I don't know what the Factory Girl is. I didn't say anything about punching a clock and assumed he was employed I just didn't know what he did.  

Now to respond to the other posters, I again apologize.  I should have presented the question better.  I know that what Sean and his family do, don't necessarily have anything to do with one another.  Say, his  family owned a carpet business and he worked for the family business, I had no idea what either did therefore I asked here.  It is unusual that someone would have the free time to go on DWTS, etc. if they were employed like Roberto for example. So that is why I asked if he worked for the family business.

I thought he wedding was simply spectacular with the exception of all the talk about the wedding night.  In my opinion as well as others on this thread it cheapened it.  If a couple chooses to wait, that is their decision and one that is really none of anyone else's business.  While I am fairly certain the bed cam was not their doing, it none the less was shown and I thought it was needless and tacky.  The wedding was so classy with such meaning and sophistication that I thought the wedding night talk was overdone.  Then again, I did not see it, but I heard that on Jimmy Kimmel they took a lie detector test and passed. It is wonderful that they had the strength of their convictions and could handle it in such a humorous way but I wish it was not so over done on the wedding show.

Once again, their wedding, their way, I am an unknown to them and I am happy they had the wedding of their dreams, their way. That is as it should be.

No need to apologize. We have in the past speculated on what exactly Sean was doing with his off time. We know he is involved in the Factory Girl...a furniture business...there has also been speculation that he may be buying into a fitness franchise. I'm sure we will find out in time.

As for the wedding...I think they had the wedding of their dreams...exactly how they wanted. The rest of the show, I'm sure they could have done without the focus on sex and particularly that stupid consummation station cam, however, Sean I think has always been a realist about this show and how it works. He knows it is give and take. Cat also has a good head on her shoulders. They knew the media has focused on the sexual aspect of their relationship...or rather, the lack there of...and I'm sure they knew what to expect. Would  they have preferred less focus on that aspect of their relationship? Probably, but to get what they wanted, they had to give the producers what they wanted. I think they handled it with their usual grace and good humour and made the best out of it. They just wanted to get married and for them the ceremony was the most important part and that aspect was about as good as it gets.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:32 am

Now that the wedding's over, I'm now excited about their marriage.  :Smiley: 
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 pm

HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL! Who are you rootin for?
#Hawks #Broncos #Enjoyyoday #DoallthingswithLove
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 pm

HAPPY ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY SEAN & CATHERINE!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici- General Discussion

+62
albean99
alwaystulips
Mirzam
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal