SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 pm

I agree, unless Julz is moonlighting as a driver for ABC (ha!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Thanks for this new thread . Such a beautiful happy place. So exciting.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Can anyone help? I am not getting e mail alerts for postings i an signed. In. What am I doing wrong?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  2m  
@BarrysBootcamp kicked my butt, arms and abs.

Barry's Bootcamp ‏@BarrysBootcamp 57s
U kicked back! :) RT @clmgiudici: @BarrysBootcamp kicked my butt, arms and abs.

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:59 pm

^I should've figured they would try to hit Barry's while in town. And Julz tweeted about it this morning so guess they all partook in a nice sweat session.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Sweating is good but I was hoping he was teaching them a little dance. Next best thing. I guess.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:08 pm

The faces of boot camp survivors @seanloweksu @julztocker by @catherinegiudici

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Sean all sweaty leaning against Catherine. That's true love right there. ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sean all sweaty leaning against Catherine. That's true love right there. ;)

Truth!!!

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:20 pm

@SeanLowe09 18s
It's definitely a love/hate relationship with @BarrysBootcamp . I hate it while I'm doing it but love it when I'm done.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
The faces of boot camp survivors @seanloweksu @julztocker by @catherinegiudici

These two are just so cute . Love them :)

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauSean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Off topic, but Jay posted an IG video of seals in Monterey, CA. So it appears the Sr. Lowe's are enjoying some of more northern Cali til they head down to the wedding location later this week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8