SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Off topic, but Jay posted an IG video of seals in Monterey, CA. So it appears the Sr. Lowe's are enjoying some of more northern Cali til they head down to the wedding location later this week.

I am glad they are already in CA. Sean and Cat could use all the extra help and support from them especially with the hectic media rounds and guests already arriving by Thursday, as far I know. Do you think Cynthia and probably Monica or Crista will also be in CA before Thursday?

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Iploeg wrote:
umngirl wrote:Off topic, but Jay posted an IG video of seals in Monterey, CA. So it appears the Sr. Lowe's are enjoying some of more northern Cali til they head down to the wedding location later this week.

I am glad they are already in CA. Sean and Cat could use all the extra help and support from them especially with the hectic media rounds and guests already arriving by Thursday, as far I know. Do you think Cynthia and probably Monica or Crista will also be in CA before Thursday?

If I had to guess, I think Cynthia and perhaps a few other family members and maybe bridal party members will arrive on Thursday. But I think the majority will be there Friday. And I think Jeremy might even wait til Saturday morning considering his fiancé is due with their second child in the next few days.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Posted the same quote earlier today but one can never read it enough.
@clmgiudici 54s
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” #MLKDay

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:

If I had to guess, I think Cynthia and perhaps a few other family members and maybe bridal party members will arrive on Thursday. But I think the majority will be there Friday. And I think Jeremy might even wait til Saturday morning considering his fiancé is due with their second child in the next few days.

Carey is also getting there early.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 pm

sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:

Carey is also getting there early.

I believe he said the 24th correct?, which is Friday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Okay so apparently Jeremy's fiancé had the baby today. Congrats to their little family.
@SeanLowe09 1m
Congratulations to my great friend @jeremycade for welcoming his daughter Saylor Scott into this world today! pic.twitter.com/A4bYyZeSAh
Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bec5uLNCEAAic8o

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Mmm... I thought he was heading before. BUT it was before I realised the tight schedule Gaya has flying to and from NYC this week. They might have figured he might as well get there once she is back?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:03 pm

That is a beautiful baby!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

sophienette wrote:Mmm... I thought he was heading before. BUT it was before I realised the tight schedule Gaya has flying to and from NYC this week. They might have figured he might as well get there once she is back?

You have more contact with Carey than I do so you'd know. I just remember him mentioning getting there on the 24th.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

What is jay instagram ? I tried to find it but not able to , thanks
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:What is jay instagram ?  I tried to find it  but not able to , thanks

http://instagram.com/jayredsox

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Beautiful baby, but maybe Sean should have let Jeremy tweet the pic of his daughter lol. Hope he asked him first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8