SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:42 am

Their love for each other is breathtaking and so real. I don't know how it's possible but I love them even more than before. They are going to have such an amazing life together.

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

Post by lucyjordan Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:49 am

I find their love to be so completely inspiring. Their ceremony perfectly encapsulated who they are. So loving, sweet, and tender, yet lighthearted. I can't wait to watch the whole special again and again.
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:06 am

VERY cute wedding! Religion and faith in God were a big part of the ceremony. Sean’s groomsmen started with a prayer and Sean’s dad ended the ceremony with a prayer. Jesus was in attendance along with many Bachelor alumni so what is Sean’s religion. Obviously he is Christian, but Christianity has many different denoms. The EXACT answer to that question is…..he is Baptist. Baptists believe you have to be fully immersed and you have to be an adult http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/religion-sean-lowe/

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 am

Okay, just finished watching the wedding here in Hawaii. Wiping my tears. Beautiful. I haven't read the earlier posts yet since there's so many but here's my take. Wished they would've showed the bridesmaids faces more. Didn't care for the cello music as Catherine was walking down the aisle. I loved JP and Ashley's "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" during Ashley's walk. Thought the honeymoon suite cam was silly. Am fuming that there was no montage!!!

But their vows blew me away. Especially Cat's. Amazing she memorized all that and their vows were so heartfelt. The vows were the highlight for me. Loved them. That was the best part.

One question. After Jay said to pray, there was a ton of commercials. Not sure if that was the same for everyone or only in Hawaii since it was delayed. If it was the same for everyone, then did they just stand there while the commercials were going on?

Anyway, can't wait to watch it again, especially the vows. Loved, loved them. Cat was beautiful.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 am

iloveromance wrote:Their love for each other is breathtaking and so real. I don't know how it's possible but I love them even more than before. They are going to have such an amazing life together.

Exactly how I feel.  :yes: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 1f49c

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 8367-910  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 I_got_13  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 E5kqdm15  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 am

Poppycorn wrote:Okay, just finished watching the wedding here in Hawaii.  Wiping my tears.  Beautiful.  I haven't read the earlier posts yet since there's so many but here's my take.  Wished they would've showed the bridesmaids faces more.  Didn't care for the cello music as Catherine was walking down the aisle.  I loved JP and Ashley's "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" during Ashley's walk.  Thought the honeymoon suite cam was silly.  Am fuming that there was no montage!!!

But their vows blew me away.  Especially Cat's.  Amazing she memorized all that and their vows were so heartfelt.  The vows were the highlight for me.  Loved them.  That was the best part.

One question.  After Jay said to pray, there was a ton of commercials.  Not sure if that was the same for everyone or only in Hawaii since it was delayed.  If it was the same for everyone, then did they just stand there while the commercials were going on?

Anyway, can't wait to watch it again, especially the vows.  Loved, loved them.  Cat was beautiful.

I don't know if they just stood there and listened to the music...but it was the same for everyone unfortunately. It took away a bit from the ceremony, but overall, I was rather pleased how everything went down. It's nice to see that we are still getting pics and videos from the reception and apparently will be getting a segment from that probably during JPab's WTA.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 am

Sprite wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:Okay, just finished watching the wedding here in Hawaii.  Wiping my tears.  Beautiful.  I haven't read the earlier posts yet since there's so many but here's my take.  Wished they would've showed the bridesmaids faces more.  Didn't care for the cello music as Catherine was walking down the aisle.  I loved JP and Ashley's "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" during Ashley's walk.  Thought the honeymoon suite cam was silly.  Am fuming that there was no montage!!!

But their vows blew me away.  Especially Cat's.  Amazing she memorized all that and their vows were so heartfelt.  The vows were the highlight for me.  Loved them.  That was the best part.

One question.  After Jay said to pray, there was a ton of commercials.  Not sure if that was the same for everyone or only in Hawaii since it was delayed.  If it was the same for everyone, then did they just stand there while the commercials were going on?

Anyway, can't wait to watch it again, especially the vows.  Loved, loved them.  Cat was beautiful.

I don't know if they just stood there and listened to the music...but it was the same for everyone unfortunately. It took away a bit from the ceremony, but overall, I was rather pleased how everything went down. It's nice to see that we are still getting pics and videos from the reception and apparently will be getting a segment from that probably during JPab's WTA.
Jay said a prayer during the commercial break, according to this article: "The Bachelor" wedding: What you didn't see on TV
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:15 am

Thanks for the info Archer. That was a good article and a sweet thing for Kristen to do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 am

Goodness, I finally finished reading everyone's posts.  Whew.  It's 1:30am.  I didn't want to read everyone's posts earlier as I wanted to watch the special without knowing what was going to happen.  It ended late and I've been trying to catch up.  Thank God for social media as we get to see parts of the reception.

It was a beautiful ceremony because of Jay and Sean and Cat's heartfelt vows and obvious love for each other.  It was so touching to see.  So cute when he said he missed her today.  Such a sweet couple and so loving.  Wishing them all the best.  

I had to laugh when Cat walked out in the first dress and Cynthia said "too low."  ha ha  I say the same things to my daughter and she gets mad.

Well, fellow SeanCat fans .... this has been quite a week.  The day finally came and what a beautiful day it was.  I've got to get to sleep (work tomorrow) and looking forward to more pics.  Happy wedding day everyone! Thanks to everyone for all the work. Still sniffling.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 am

Good Morning Seancats.
Amazing wedding, I don't think I've ever seen a bride and groom so in love. I feel as if I was given a gift of a box of chocolates and ate the whole thing in one sitting. Congratulations MR AND MRS LOWE. And a heartfelt and sincere THANK YOU to all of you who brought us unforgettable images, pictures, videos, instagrams of the wedding and the reception.
Forever Grateful :Thanktwo
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 am

Experts, please help me enlarge my avi. Thank you!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:57 am

I don't even know how many times I watched that wedding last night lol.

After my kids went to school, I watched it again with the volume up. I didn't catch this last night, maybe others did. But after they were announced man and wife and started walking back down the aisle, Sean gave Cat a kiss on the side of her head and then he told her "I love you so much," and that was one second before he started uncontrollably sobbing. Just hearing him say that and then start crying like that was so touching. He really loves her so much, and there is nothing in the world more romantic than a man that in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Their Fairy Tale Wedding - Live Chat

+46
jaspats
Amberish
flipflopz
Admin
jcrbil