SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 pm

smartcat wrote:I didn't know where to post this personal experience guys, but since this is the wedding discussion thread, I thought it might belong here. Speaking of Sean and Catherine's wedding I met Neil Lane at work today. ( I told you all I knew him personally before, but no free diamonds for anyone )
I asked exactly what you all would have expected, after I told him I follow the Bachelor.
How was "THE WEDDING" in person? Gorgeous was the reply, just full of love and simply beautiful. I told him I still follow Sean and Catherine even after Sean's season as a committed fan on a wonderful fan forum that adores them. I think he was a bit surprised to hear that, as you all know I'm no kid and it's my SECRET passion. Well of course I then went on to ask, what are they like in person. He said, just the way they come across on TV, sweet, natural and genuine, and just themselves. Also added that Sean's Dad was a special guy. A thrill for me to hear it up close and personal and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you
Sometimes it pays to go to work! clapping!

Please forgive me if it's in the wrong thread but I was sooooo excited to share it.

Wow, smartcat! That's exciting talking to him about the wedding. So happy for you. I'm sure you want to ask more questions. Did he say what a stunning couple they are?
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by landrje Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 pm

love your write-ups ilove ... by the way, if you get the hankering to start writing fan fiction again, may I suggest an inside look at their wedding day? I think you'd knock that out of the park and it would be fun reading your interpretation of what really went on in front of and behind the scenes of the magical day (and maybe even night, heehee)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 pm

jaspats wrote:
smartcat wrote:I didn't know where to post this personal experience guys, but since this is the wedding discussion thread, I thought it might belong here. Speaking of Sean and Catherine's wedding I met Neil Lane at work today. ( I told you all I knew him personally before, but no free diamonds for anyone )
I asked exactly what you all would have expected, after I told him I follow the Bachelor.
How was "THE WEDDING" in person? Gorgeous was the reply, just full of love and simply beautiful. I told him I still follow Sean and Catherine even after Sean's season as a committed fan on a wonderful fan forum that adores them. I think he was a bit surprised to hear that, as you all know I'm no kid and it's my SECRET passion. Well of course I then went on to ask, what are they like in person. He said, just the way they come across on TV, sweet, natural and genuine, and just themselves. Also added that Sean's Dad was a special guy. A thrill for me to hear it up close and personal and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you
Sometimes it pays to go to work! clapping!

Please forgive me if it's in the wrong thread but I was sooooo excited to share it.

Wow, smartcat! That's exciting talking to him about the wedding. So happy for you. I'm sure you want to ask more questions. Did he say what a stunning couple they are?

I wanted to ask him a dozen questions jaspats but I didn't want to be rude and it was just a quick "hello". I wish I'd had more time. sigh
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:07 pm

^^^ Yes, smatcat. Eventhough we all know already, it's still good to hear from someone who had a personal experience talking to them how genuine & sincere they are. Thank you for sharing this.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Thank you for sharing that smartcat. Though I had no doubt, it is still so heartwarming to read that they are exactly as they seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Well, I suppose there is one big positive to lots of rain on your honeymoon ( Marvin Gaye running through my head )

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 0b372bb2846e5e12abaeb92794fd73d7_zps4af31483

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 pm

landrje wrote:love your write-ups ilove ... by the way, if you get the hankering to start writing fan fiction again, may I suggest an inside look at their wedding day? I think you'd knock that out of the park and it would be fun reading your interpretation of what really went on in front of and behind the scenes of the magical day (and maybe even night, heehee)

I have been feeling inspired to write again but wasn't sure what to write. This is a great idea,I will definitely consider it.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:17 pm

ILove, I agree with you completely. I've watched the wedding special at least 100x already and still can't remember all the details like you. As Sean said before, even as a Christian, he would not shy away from making out with a lot of girls, as long as no FS "activities" involved. Like you, I don't find the 1st part uncomfortable at all, it's still TB and he shouldn't shy away from talking about consumation station, etc.. Sex is just one of the privileges of marriage, I think Sherry and Jay will be ok with that.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:20 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Well, I suppose there is one big positive to lots of rain on your honeymoon ( Marvin Gaye running through my head )

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 0b372bb2846e5e12abaeb92794fd73d7_zps4af31483

While I'm sad it looks like they are getting great weather on their honeymoon, I doubt they even care.  giggling Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Well, I suppose there is one big positive to lots of rain on your honeymoon ( Marvin Gaye running through my head )

While I'm sad it looks like they are getting great weather on their honeymoon, I doubt they even care.  giggling Hugesmile 

I can imagine that they have one of the bungalows complete with pool and beautiful deck. When the sun shines, they can make a quick trip outdoors, when it rains lightly they can jump in the pool, when the lightening comes they can retreat. The rain will make it super romantic and they won't care if they do any extra activities. I doubt they'll even care what time it is. Perhaps when they arrived they just asked for a call to give them time to get to the airport.

That being said.... these two also like to be active (not just in their suite), so if weather permits, I can see them hiking to find a fabulous view or a waterfall.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Gotta add my 2 cents.  I also thought they shared a hotel room when they travelled but it's hard to imagine they shared a same bed.  For a couple who want to abstain, being in the same bed would be extremely difficult.  That would take herculean effort.

I also wish the show did not focus as much on sex like the silly honeymoon suite cam.  Who's idea was that?!  I wanted to see them walking the dogs.  I love Sean's parents but have not seen Cynthia and Cat's sisters as much and wanted to hear them being interviewed.  I wanted to hear them say how much they love and accept Sean now.

I didn't need to see them going into a bakery and decorating a cake.   I know they wanted to show them just being a regular couple but the road trip and other things did that.

I wanted a montage with a beautiful song and the end would say "Congratulations Sean and Catherine."  Instead the last shot was of the honeymoon suite.

Oh, well, the wedding was beautiful and we can't get everything we want but I think the producers made a mistake in focusing so much on sex.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 pm

What ya talkin about Lipsis?! #oneofhislegendarysongs #letsgetiton
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom