SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Poppycorn Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 pm

jaspats wrote:Thanks, vivi2.

vivi2, thanks for helping jaspats. I am so tech challenged, I didn't know that. My page looked fine. I didn't have to enlarge it.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 pm

^^^ now thats what I'm talking about!!  giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:58 pm

There's a few days that said partly cloudy so they could use those days for their outdoor active days. But since tomorrow looks pretty stormy, I think we know what will be happening all day...and all night hehe!! #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:02 am

I think we need to use those hashtags for at least the next week. #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 am

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Well, I suppose there is one big positive to lots of rain on your honeymoon ( Marvin Gaye running through my head )

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 0b372bb2846e5e12abaeb92794fd73d7_zps4af31483

While I'm sad it looks like they are getting great weather on their honeymoon, I doubt they even care.  giggling Hugesmile 

I can imagine that they have one of the bungalows complete with pool and beautiful deck.  When the sun shines, they can make a quick trip outdoors, when it rains lightly they can jump in the pool, when the lightening comes they can retreat.  The rain will make it super romantic and they won't care if they do any extra activities.  I doubt they'll even care what time it is.  Perhaps when they arrived they just asked for a call to give them time to get to the airport.

That being said.... these two also like to be active (not just in their suite), so if weather permits, I can see them hiking to find a fabulous view or a waterfall.

Hiking in the rain sounds right up their alley, not to mention romantic with the potential to turn into something #grownsexy.

But like others have said, these two probably don't care what time it is, what the weather's like, etc., they are just looking forward to a whole week without interruptions from anyone.

With Arie's teasing tweet earlier, I can imagine more of Sean's friends might get in on that ribbing the longer they go without tweeting. And yeah, it's not like they'd be wrong.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I think we need to use those hashtags for at least the next week. #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Yes, yes we do.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:11 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I think we need to use those hashtags for at least the next week. #letsgetiton #grownsexy

I'm in! Even though I think we could still have a reason to use them after this week, and the next week, and the next lol. You get my drift!

Seriously, their honeymoon stage is going to last longer than the average newlywed couple, which I think they say is two years. After two years it's suppose to slow down for the average couple. But since they waited, it will probably be like five years for them before it slows down lol! #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 am

Smartcat, Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 am

umngirl wrote:

Yes, yes we do.
Ditto! #letsfreeourselves #behappydontworry #grownsexy #letsgetiton
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:40 am

word :bad girl: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:00 am

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Please feel free! I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that portion.

I have a few to share.
1. I don't think the "days to the wedding" was accurate on many of those things.
2. Clearly Catherine isn't a full on vegan anymore considering she ate rattlesnake.
3. I don't think they stay in separate hotel rooms when they travel or are in L.A. for the wedding planning stuff, so I think the good-bye in the hallway was just for show.
4. In the segment where she moves into the house, and they are outside Sean says something about it being the first time their apart in a long time. That was very true considering they were living together in L.A. and now they wouldn't be staying in the same place. Also, when they both in bed talking to each other, Cat talks about it being weird sleeping here and it almost sounds like she wanted to say without you, but changed it to in a new place.

I'll need to watch again to share more thoughts.

I had many of the same thought. I definitely think she was about to say that on the phone then remembered she was being filmed.

I liked the first two pieces a lot. The trip home and the visit with the family. I also liked the piece at the bridal shop. Everything else not so much. Too much talk about sex for my taste.  I kept thinking about Jay and Sherry when they watched this!

One thing I thought was funny in the wedding part was when it cut to her for a minute. She had just opened her Bible and you can hear someone ask her what she gave him. She laughs and says boudiar pictures. Kind of the opposite! That is an understatement.

The "sexy" segments were too many for my taste. But the one I minded the least was her talking with Corina.

I thought that was funny as well. I definitely think we will get a picture of his gift to her at some point. It looks like a beautiful Bible. Aint' no way anyone is ever gonna get a glimpse of her gift to him. As no one should. I can only imagine his reaction to the gift.

Agree with you umngirl on the "sexy" segments. I also liked the trip home. Their interaction in the car was so real, natural, and funny! I know everyone is talking about the first hour, but just have to mention that my most favorite part of the wedding, was when Catherine is walking down the aisle to Sean. She looked so in love and beautiful, and choosing 2cellos playing "Human Nature" was magical. :)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Agree with you umngirl on the "sexy" segments.  I also liked the trip home.  Their interaction in the car was so real, natural, and funny!  I know everyone is talking about the first hour, but just have to mention that my most favorite part of the wedding, was when Catherine is walking down the aisle to Sean.  She looked so in love and beautiful, and choosing 2cellos playing "Human Nature" was magical.  :)    

I loved Cat walking down to Human Nature. IMO, the ceremony is the best part of these wedding specials. We get one more wedding to look forward to this year, Des and Chris are next!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom