SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm

jcrbil wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I'm sure every week that these women are home now and watching this season, that they are thanking their lucky stars that he didn't pick them.

And then there's the one he did choose.... if not Clare, there's trouble in paradise this morning.

Was thinking the same thing last night.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Ken Cooper wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I'm sure every week that these women are home now and watching this season, that they are thanking their lucky stars that he didn't pick them.

And then there's the one he did choose.... if not Clare, there's trouble in paradise this morning.

Was thinking the same thing last night.  

I can just imagine that conversation. JPa: " look at me, look at me. Notheeng happened, was innocent dip in the oshean. Reeeleey nada, essept..."

Hehe. Sorry I'm making too much fun of him.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:26 am

i hope someone can suggest catherine to have a Vlog..
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:39 am

That is a great idea, to have Catherine have a Vlog .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:03 am

Starting this tonight since I will be out in the morning. Share your thoughts here:

Wedding Episode Discussion - Scene One - Moving to Texas

To me, this was one of the most fun parts of the wedding episode mainly because it's a time we all followed closely. Cat had been in Seattle packing things up during the week and Sean was packing up the California house. She got back Thursday, I think, and we got the picture of the empty living room, except for the TV and Sean's KSU chair. Then they left on Sunday morning. In what vehicle? And with how much stuff? It's possible the SUV in the episode was the camera crew's and the Lowe's just used it to film in or they could have shipped the Porsche (Sean's friend owns a relocation company and ships cars) and rented the SUV to haul their stuff. I'm really not sure. I'm pretty sure some things were shipped as it seems they in Dallas a couple days before they moved Cat in. My guess it was Cat's bedroom furniture from Seattle.

We knew they stopped at the Grand Canyon because they took a fan pic there. What we didn't know was there was a camera crew with them. I enjoyed seeing them there and their other stops as well. Thought it was cute when Sean called her Gaya. I wonder if he uses her nickname often, when he's not calling her babe or baby?

The car trip was a riot. What woman doesn't trap her man in a car and jabber away? And look away in exasperation when he isn't giving her the answers or reactions she wants?

Something else we know is that they stopped in New Mexico to visit Alice and her husband. Did the camera people go along or did they keep going to Texas? I suppose if it was a short visit that the camera guys just hung out. They also stopped at Cracker Barrel and that steakhouse. Again, no sighting of a camera crew. Not important, just curious. Then, of course, they arrived in Texas. (To be continued)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 am

Love that episode too. So normal and relatable and you feel like you're with them on that road trip. They looked so cute when they were taking pictures at the Garand Canyon and loved those kisses, kisses and more kisses. I believe she calls her Gaya and not Catherine. The way he said it sounds perfect compared to the first time he said it when he greeted her in Montana (i think that's the first time he said that to her). "Gaya, where are we?". I rewound that part so many times because it's cute hearing that from Sean. Casually calling her Gaya. Maybe that's another Sean's terms of endearment to Catherine aside from babe and baby. My friend and I were laughing at their conversation when Sean don't seem to care to whatever she's telling him.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 am

I loved it! Their conversation in the car about wedding planning was hilarious. Just a small glimpse into their normal routine. Sean does love calling her Gaya.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 am

And he says to her at the Indian Trading Post, "what are we buying?" And she says, "random". Haha

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjordan Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:26 am

Catherine looked particularly stunning to me when they were eating the rattlesnake. I love seeing them together, and hearing their commentary as a couple. I love their dates on the Bachelor, but it's lovely getting a glimpse into their relationship.

I love how unimpressed Catherine was with Sean's choice of words. "Mind-blowing" and "festive." And I loved how amused he was at her reaction.  :Smiley: 
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 am

Barbrn78 wrote:That is a great idea, to have Catherine have a Vlog .

Excuse my ignorance. What is a Vlog?

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 am

It is a blog, with info . in video form.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:36 am

My favorite part of that first segment was when Catherine said her concept would be "grown sexy" and "whimsical" and then she said "know what I'm talking about?" and Sean goes "yeah, I know what whimsical means" but really he looks like he has no clue, haha!  giggling Seeing their normal relationship and guy/girl communication differences and dynamics was hilarious. Oh, and I loved it when Sean called her Gaya  :Smiley:

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy