SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 am

Barbrn78 wrote:It is a blog, with  info . in video form.

Thank you.    :Smiley:

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by jaspats Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 am

lucyjordan wrote:Catherine looked particularly stunning to me when they were eating the rattlesnake. I love seeing them together, and hearing their commentary as a couple. I love their dates on the Bachelor, but it's lovely getting a glimpse into their relationship.

I love how unimpressed Catherine was with Sean's choice of words. "Mind-blowing" and "festive." And I loved how amused he was at her reaction.  :Smiley: 

She said, "you're just saying words like 'ketchup'". And he said because she's asking him vague words.  giggling Loved the part when they were hugging and saying goodbye outside Laura's house.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 am

This was one of my favorite parts too for all of the reasons you all stated. I think a lot of their stuff had to be shipped but there is a lot of stuff in that Suburban too. And as Umngirl pointed out a while back, the Porshe is in the driveway at Laura's. The film crew must drive it when they wanted them in the bigger rig.

I have also wondered how long they knew their wedding date before it was announced and they definitely knew it Labor Day as she was in planning mode!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 am

I thought they said they knew the date 6 mo. ahead of time., which would make it July.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:09 am

Barbrn78 wrote:I thought they said they knew the date 6 mo. ahead of time., which would make it July.

You may be right. I must have missed that. I remember he said they had known it for a while and we certainly thought that from some interviews they did in late summer.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:19 am

Barbrn78 wrote:I thought they said they knew the date 6 mo. ahead of time., which would make it July.

I don't ever remember them saying they knew in July. I also don't think they knew the exact date when they appeared on the ATFR in August. However, I think once they returned from their trip to Thousand Islands, the date was settled on, so I believe they knew in mid August when and where it would be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 am

They said they knew the date for 6 mo. I counted back .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am

Well I already had a huge post on the wedding episode, but since I love talking about them, I'm glad we're doing it again lol.

I love, love, love that car scene. Since Sean's season of The Bachelor ended, I have wanted to see their "real" relationship. We've had glimpses of it in interviews, and when they talked to the paps every Monday after DWTS. But I wanted to see them one-on-one with each other. And nothing says one-on-one like being trapped in a car with your significant other lol.

That car scene to me showed just a normal couple. Just a typical girl talking and talking while the guy pretends to be interested, but really isn't lol. I thought it was sweet that he just nodded in all the right places, but the coming up with those random words was hilarious lol. Her looking exasperated with him and him laughing was soooo cute!

Loved him calling her Gaya, so naturally. And I also loved the part where he took the phone from her and said girls only care how they look in pictures lol, because that is so true. You're learning Sean, you're learning!!

The Grand Canyon scene was awesome! Loved all those kisses and how he said he was enjoying the gorgeous scenery with his gorgeous fiancée. And also loved how he said he could picture them taking their kids there.

The main thing is that they always seem so happy, just to be together. Like Catherine said, they can have fun anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 am

Barbrn78 wrote:They said they knew the date for 6 mo. I counted back .

When did they say that?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 am

In the car , when Cat was going over her list.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 am

Barbrn78 wrote:In the car , when Cat was  going over her list.

She was going over a list of when to do stuff and said they were six months behind because they only had 4 months to the wedding and some stuff needed to be done ten months in advance.

I stand by my opinion they didn't get the date til mid August.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:32 am

Ok, sorry! I guess I misheard or misread something.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy