SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:02 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
landrje wrote:The funny thing is that for a couple as grounded and true to themselves as Sean and Catherine, the blather posted on social media is nothing more than a source of amusement; I mean it literally doesn't (and won't) faze them whatsoever
Well said. That's what's so good about them. They have a great head on their shoulders.

Glad to see this observation posted sweetfreedom and llandrje. I sometimes mentally scream at some of the idiocy written about them. It's cheap, it's not factual, and it proves that anything no matter how nice can be made into what ever the tabloid or interviewer wants. Sensationalism brings the big bucks. I marvel at how Sean and Catherine can keep their cool under tough circumstances. But starting with the " they're over before they begin crap" and continuing to "how come your away from Catherine on Valentines Day comments, they learned to ignore the stupidity. So well grounded and confident in their life together. always proud of these kids.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by vivi2 Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:30 pm

thankful7 wrote:
bach_fanfrphils wrote:
landrje wrote:The funny thing is that for a couple as grounded and true to themselves as Sean and Catherine, the blather posted on social media is nothing more than a source of amusement; I mean it literally doesn't (and won't) faze them whatsoever

Ànd that is what so remarkable about them! And a big consolation for us true supporters.
Good Morning!
JMO..No matter what..some people will not be HAPPY for Sean and Catherine or any individual(s). It is no difference between them in the public eyes and us in our little world.  With that being said, some people would probably want to experience the same opportunities if they had the chance to do so. This is just the way of the world, people set the moods and their environments (if you will). #stay.armored.up  #haters.gonna.hate

Very well said.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:00 pm

bach_fanfrphils wrote:guys query...how come seancat get flak for grabbing and taking advantage of the freebies presented to them e.g. honeymoon, pics, stuff, etc. when all the other couples from bachelornation also took them before. ( im sure the succeeding ones will take them too, they would be stupid if they don’t JMO) is it because of more social media are available/popular now as compared to then, or seancat are much more out there? Or because they don’t have an 8-5 job that the rest of the other couples have. Or they are so vocal about the opportunities? Or I don’t know scratch :Frown:  just wondering WHY? enlighten me pls and thanks to those who will bother to answer  Hugesmile :yes: 

For me, I understand and agree that to turn away a gift horse especially one that could help set you up financially would be stupid. That said, again, this is just my opinion, they seemed, more so than others, to be unspoiled by the celebrity and in taking advantage of what is offered they become more public and therefore more entrapped by the celebrity. While I think if anyone can manage it, they can as they are so grounded. I honestly wish they could just go about their lives and almost never to be heard from again. But I know that is not realistic as the media will continue to follow their every move.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 pm

My personal opinion is they do a really good job of mixing the public and the private. They have combined app. 800,000 twitter followers and app 1,000,000 IG followers so until that dies away I think they know they have to keep a bit of their life public. Sean has said that he appreciates that all of this is just for a season of their life so they will take advantage of it while it lasts. I do not personally believe they have let this go to their head, they are just having the time of their lives.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

I don't think they get any more freebies than any of the other couples. All four couples had grand weddings paid for by ABC and sponsors. I believe all four had paid honeymoons via magazine spreads as well. The difference is that they are more popular on social media so they, while they get more love, they also get more detractors. Also, because Catherine is freelance and Sean is an entrepreneur/investor people don't see how hard they work everyday and that they are able to take their work with them wherever they go.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:17 pm

motheroffive wrote:My personal opinion is they do a really good job of mixing the public and the private. They have combined app. 800,000 twitter followers and app 1,000,000 IG followers so until that dies away I think they know they have to keep a bit of their life public.  Sean has said that he appreciates that all of this is just for a season of their life so they will take advantage of it while it lasts. I do not personally believe they have let this go to their head, they are just having the time of their lives.
DITTO!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

motheroffive wrote:My personal opinion is they do a really good job of mixing the public and the private. They have combined app. 800,000 twitter followers and app 1,000,000 IG followers so until that dies away I think they know they have to keep a bit of their life public.  Sean has said that he appreciates that all of this is just for a season of their life so they will take advantage of it while it lasts. I do not personally believe they have let this go to their head, they are just having the time of their lives.

Well said motheroffive!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:37 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I don't think they get any more freebies than any of the other couples. All four couples had grand weddings paid for by ABC and sponsors. I believe all four had paid honeymoons via magazine spreads as well. The difference is that they are more popular on social media so they, while they get more love, they also get more detractors. Also, because Catherine is freelance and Sean is an entrepreneur/investor people don't see how hard they work everyday and that they are able to take their work with them wherever they go.

I look at it as provision from God because God can use anyone and anything to provide for his children. If they do not take advantage of His provision than they will be very stupid. People are very quick to judge but if they were put in the same situation honestly they we do worse. People are just jealous of them. I love that Sean and Catherine wise and they do have the favor of God covering them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:02 pm

jcrbil wrote:Interesting blog about why Sean's story matters...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I went and read this. It's really well thought out. Thank you posting the link!

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:08 pm

blessed66 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I don't think they get any more freebies than any of the other couples. All four couples had grand weddings paid for by ABC and sponsors. I believe all four had paid honeymoons via magazine spreads as well. The difference is that they are more popular on social media so they, while they get more love, they also get more detractors. Also, because Catherine is freelance and Sean is an entrepreneur/investor people don't see how hard they work everyday and that they are able to take their work with them wherever they go.

I look at it as provision from God because God can use anyone and anything to provide for his children. If they do not take advantage of His provision than they will be very stupid.  People are very quick to judge but if they were put in the same situation honestly they we do worse.  People are just jealous of them.  I love that Sean and Catherine wise and they do have the favor of God covering them.
And I Agree with you too!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Just throwing this out there. I know that there are those of us who are on the same page as Sean as far as being evangelical Christians, and our posts seem to reflect that. Would it be possible to have a faith-based thread here - exploring that aspect for those who would want to? Since that is such a part of Sean - and now Catherine as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Since religion (and politics) can be a provocative and controversial subject, you might want to check with Sanlee first. It would be easily created though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy