SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:22 pm

mimitalks wrote:Just throwing this out there. I know that there are those of us who are on the same page as Sean as far as being evangelical Christians, and our posts seem to reflect that. Would it be possible to have a faith-based thread here - exploring that aspect for those who would want to? Since that is such a part of Sean - and now Catherine as well?

That will be a great idea, thank you suggesting it.  I hope it will be approved because for some of us it is a lifestyle and I find it very difficult to separate it from everything I do.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Since religion (and politics) can be a provocative and controversial subject, you might want to check with Sanlee first. It would be easily created though.

Of course. Is she our sole moderator now for the Lowe threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm

mimitalks wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Since religion (and politics) can be a provocative and controversial subject, you might want to check with Sanlee first. It would be easily created though.

Of course. Is she our sole moderator now for the Lowe threads?

Apparently, Love_Me hasn't been around in months.

And if we are taking a vote, I prefer we not have a such a thread as I know from experience the controversy they cause on a public message board. My opinion only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:38 pm

blessed66 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Just throwing this out there. I know that there are those of us who are on the same page as Sean as far as being evangelical Christians, and our posts seem to reflect that. Would it be possible to have a faith-based thread here - exploring that aspect for those who would want to? Since that is such a part of Sean - and now Catherine as well?

That will be a great idea, thank you suggesting it.  I hope it will be approved because for some of us it is a lifestyle and I find it very difficult to separate it from everything I do.

I agree. It colors everything for me. It would be nice to have that place to go to, as well as participating (or lurking a lot, in my case) on the other threads for our mutually-admired and followed couple. Think I should PM Sanlee, then, per lipsis' (sorry, I know the name is longer now) suggestion? Hang on, I'll PM you to talk more.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:54 pm

I am very confuse, I don't remember or recall religions or politics were being discussed here, we only pretty much talk about our favorite couple. Sean himself does not shy talking of is belief in God, and to some of us we also do not shy talking about God. My 2cents, if anyone is offended to see the word God, just ignore and don't read. We have freedom of speech!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Off topic and late to the party, but I just wanted to welcome ILove back! It's great to see you posting again!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 pm

I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts , way of life,beliefs, perspectives. All of our different aspects is what makes us who we are. I agree, if someone is uncomfortable reading about God , just skip and don't read. ( I am not Christian). I totally respect everyone.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts , way of life,beliefs, perspectives. All of our different aspects is what makes us who we are.  I agree, if someone is uncomfortable reading about  God  , just skip and don't read.  ( I am not Christian). I totally respect  everyone.

I agree with Barbrn, to me, and I am not Christian as well, the posts expressing Sean' and Catherine's beliefs are really part of them. Those of us who love and follow them do not have to have the same religious beliefs, That being said, I doubt anyone following Sean and Catherine is not inadvertently interested in morels,values and respect for people and God. This is the backbone of any of our main religions. I enjoy reading about Evangelical Christianity as it relates to the Lowes. It's a great way to share information and explain more about "our Couple" I hope it isn't necessary to separate us due to religion. Every family has different members.
As far as I can see Sean and Catherine have friends of every ethnic and religious background. If they are so ecumenical why can't we be.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Guys, I'm only saying that in my experience religious and political threads get very heated and not in an enlightening way. Also, if I'm not mistaken, there was a Mormonism thread up during the JEm season that did not turn out well. Anyone can create a thread here. It was just my suggestion that Sanlee be brought into the loop on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 pm

smartcat wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts , way of life,beliefs, perspectives. All of our different aspects is what makes us who we are.  I agree, if someone is uncomfortable reading about  God  , just skip and don't read.  ( I am not Christian). I totally respect  everyone.

I agree with Barbrn, to me, and I am not Christian as well, the posts expressing Sean' and Catherine's beliefs are really part of them. Those of us who love and follow them do not have to have the same religious beliefs, That being said, I doubt anyone following Sean and Catherine is not inadvertently interested in morels,values and respect for people and God. This is the backbone of any of our main religions. I enjoy reading about Evangelical Christianity as it relates to the Lowes. It's a great way to share information and explain more about "our Couple" I hope it isn't necessary to separate us due to religion. Every family has different members.
As far as I can see Sean and Catherine have friends of every ethnic and religious background. If they are so ecumenical why can't we be.
^^As far as I can see Sean and Catherine have friends of every ethnic and religious background. If they are so ecumenical why can't we be. SmartCat..Very Wise Words. And I agree(Christian or non-Christian). I believe we have enough room on here and respect for fan forum board(s) for us to stay together as a SeanCat bonded family. So, can we just all get along and move forward?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:08 pm

thankful7 wrote:
smartcat wrote:

^^As far as I can see Sean and Catherine have friends of every ethnic and religious background. If they are so ecumenical why can't we be. SmartCat..Very Wise Words. And I agree(Christian or non-Christian). I believe we have enough room on here and respect for fan forum board(s) for us to stay together as a SeanCat bonded family. So, can we just all get along and move forward?

I really respect were everyone is coming from. We were just worried about offending some people. Most of my posting or my observation of Sean and Catherine I always see the Hand of God in their lives so at times I will mention it and if no one is not offended that is Great. Like what Sean said, he is different because he loves God and all his actions and interactions are centered on God that is just who I am too. I am happy if we are all aboard.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:18 pm

:Smiley: :Smiley: Soooo..Group Hug?!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy