SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Ilove, I feel sad whenever someone gets hurt and wants to leave.  Let's face it, we're all emotional people and from time to time, there may be hurt feelings.  I doubt that will ever stop.  Something is always bound to happen.  We are a crazy bunch after all.  We have to try not to take things so personally and I know that's easier said than done.  Maybe when we get angry or hurt, we should take a few days off and cool down.  

Haven't we all felt anger towards a family member and then cooled off?  We love our family no matter what they do.  No one is perfect.  Look for forgiveness in your heart.   Everyone has something to contribute and I hate to think of anyone hesitating to post because they think they'll be criticized.  We really have to try our best to be considerate of everyone's feelings.  

This is just a bump in the road and there will probably be more bumps again as these things always happen.  But one thing for certain  .....  this forum is never BORING!!!  You guys rock!  And Ilove, that means you, too!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Agree with everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their opinions & just have to allow them to say what they want/vent a little but try not to argue. You all are amazing people & we always find a way to get past the bad times. Understand where ILV is coming from, you are always a welcome presence here along with the rest & hoping to see posting again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Haven't seen anything written by Lipsiss today, she is also one of my favourites  Please do not take moomoo tablets (mute)St lucian creole lol.  I love please do not  allow me to go to bed depressed. Looking forward to seeing you back on this board. I love you ladies sometimes my friends think I am going loco (crazy) when I am on this board, because you crack me up with  some of your comments pertaining to Seancat.   Let's get together and be alright. OK!

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 am

ILove, I too hope you come back soon. I always love hearing your thoughts and usually find myself wholeheartedly agreeing with you! You have so much talent and I appreciate your spirit.  :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 am

As already said by many, different opinions, thoughts ,view , feelings,(which are neither right or wrong,they just are), is what makes these boards interesting. Often it is not what is said, but how it is said. Being tolerant goes a long way in allowing peeps to feel comfortable here. Have a great Sunday everyone.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:08 am

Good Morning..have a Blessed day!
#shareaSmiletoday #God'sUnfailingLove
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 pm

thankful7 wrote:Good Morning..have a Blessed day!
#shareaSmiletoday #God'sUnfailingLove

Happy Sunday
Wonder if the Lowes are on their way to LA today. Have a great Sunday everyone and hope to hear from everyone today! :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 pm

I enjoy reading all and I mean everyone's posts.  I rarely post and I wrote a sort of critical post a while ago.  I was feeling sensitive about the "short" teasing of one of Sean's groomsmen.  Just so happens we are short in our family, I have a really awesome short son, I am short.  So yep I am short sensitive.  But we each come from our own perspectives and in common are intrigued with this love story and fun loving couple.  I look everyday to see what is new with the couple and the board here.  I am not in the inner circle here, but that is ok, I just enjoy the discussion of life that happens here.  Sure would be a shame for people to leave the board, I really enjoy the variety of opinions.  Like a flower garden all the varieties make the board vibrant.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Happy Sunday everyone!
Yesterday I stumbled on Sherry's Pinterest and WOW! Now I really want her to be my MIL, is it too late?!! Catherine said before that she was a lucky girl 'cause besides Sean, she'd get his family and friends too. I completely agree with her 1 mil. %.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:17 pm

vivi2 wrote:Happy Sunday everyone!
Yesterday I stumbled on Sherry's Pinterest and WOW! Now I really want her to be my MIL, is it too late?!! Catherine said before that she was a lucky girl 'cause besides Sean, she'd get his family and friends too. I completely agree with her 1 mil. %.

Do you have the name or the link, I would be very interested in checking it out.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:30 pm

blessed66 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:Happy Sunday everyone!

Do you have the name or the link, I would be very interested in checking it out.

...pinterest.com/dragonflyplace. I went to "I choose to be happy" and savoured all 161 quotes.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 pm

This is Sherry's Pinterest: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy