SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:30 pm

After all the cold and snow hope that you're getting to go somewhere warm. Hope you have a great time!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Macswife8 wrote:After all the cold and snow hope that you're getting to go somewhere warm. Hope you have a great time!

Not super warm, but warmer than here! Hello 60 degree temps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Enjoy your vacation Umngirl, fun is good!  :Smiley: a blessed weekend & love sprinkles to everyone! :sprinklehearts

Last edited by StevAlimc on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Umgirl, enjoy. Who knows the Lowe's might be at the same place and time. Hugesmile 

I must say their wedding had renewed and more invested in the Lowe's. I really hope sometime in the future we get to see the reception.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Umngirl..Have fun on vacation! #chillax #enjoy
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:58 pm

umngirl...maybe by the time you get back most of this snow in MN will be melted  clapping! but truthfully looking at how high the snow is that might take until June  giggling 30 degrees in Mpls. feels like a heat wave!!!! Think spring :sending flowers .....or summer summer ....have a great vacation!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:After all the cold and snow hope that you're getting to go somewhere warm. Hope you have a great time!

Not super warm, but warmer than here! Hello 60 degree temps.

60 degrees? why that's practically balmy ...  :Biggrin: 

enjoy, relax, eat, drink, sleep, party, #readagoodbook #seesomemoviesyoudidntgetaroundtoseeingearlier ... and be merry!  summer 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Have fun umngirl!  :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Seancats, I've just finished corresponding with ILove by PM. I have her permission to share with you her doubts about being wanted on this board. I hope we can convince this important member to stay with us. What many of us love about ILove is her emotionality, it adds to her great ability as a writer. I'm hoping to encourage her to stay and not let any ones remarks be taken as anything but an opposing view not a reason to leave.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:47 pm

smartcat wrote:Seancats, I've just finished corresponding with ILove by PM. I have her permission to share with you her doubts about being wanted on this board. I hope we can convince this important member to stay with us. What many of us love about ILove is her emotionality, it adds to her great ability as a writer. I'm hoping to encourage her to stay and not let any ones remarks be taken as anything but an opposing view not a reason to leave.

Hi Smartcat and Ilove!  I've posted a few times on this board how much I enjoy reading ILR posts, just love her eloquence when she writes about how she feels about our couple, a picture, video, TV appearances, etc. Although I don't post a lot, I look forward to reading her posts and all the others here who post regularly like you, Iploeg, lipsis, umngirl, MO5, jcrbil, poppycorn and everybody else.  

But I understand how she feels.  I also feel sad about what's been happening here lately, and it's okay for me if she wants to take some time off from this board.  You can come back when you're ready, Ilove.  I know you wouldn't be able to resist the cuteness and adorableness of Sean and Catherine and share that joy with us here who appreciate your talent in writing.  Don't make it too long a time though  Praying

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:59 pm

smartcat wrote:Seancats, I've just finished corresponding with ILove by PM. I have her permission to share with you her doubts about being wanted on this board. I hope we can convince this important member to stay with us. What many of us love about ILove is her emotionality, it adds to her great ability as a writer. I'm hoping to encourage her to stay and not let any ones remarks be taken as anything but an opposing view not a reason to leave.

There are lots of opposing views, and sometimes discussions between 2 or 3 members that go on for several pages. I come here primarily to see what new pictures might be posted or appearances of Sean and Catherine might be in the works or have happened. Obviously, we're all past the point of focusing on whether they will get married or not. Clearly they did (yay!) and they've chosen to continue showing us how its going. I've been on JPab's site with the sleuthers mostly. What's important to me, really? Getting on with my real life - the good, bad, and the ugly - which is exactly what Sean and Catherine seem to be doing. And perhaps a lot of us are. It doesn't take away from our mutual admiration (for the most part) for a Bach couple who made it through the trenches. Tell ILove I share that with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Thank you smartcat for your wise words. I'd just come in to make a similar request. You are so kind and wise. I hope we can all encourage ILR to stay with us. She is a treasure to this board, not only because of her wonderful fanfics, but for her contribution to the ongoing
discussions on the threads. Hopefully she sees how much we appreciate and love her.

ILR, you are great! This place IS NOT the same without you :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy