SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:28 pm

seanloweksu: You call that a tongue?
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 3622304ea4b311e387590ee8ab47d75b_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:32 pm

iloveromance wrote:I understand scrapbooking, but why would Sherry want to scrapbook Life & Style trashing her son?

It may just seem like trash mags to us, but they probably hold more sentimental value to her than we could possibly understand. I think these stories will always be a part of SeanCat's fairytale ending, as they make 'the ugly' bit of it. I also think Sherry perhaps views the articles as part of their testimony i.e. despite the adversaries, God's Will is supreme. I don't think any of them were prepared for the amount of backlash Sean and Catherine received every single week during dancing. They all seemed to take the whole situation in stride, but I am willing to bet it was not easy to deal with. Perhaps it was in these trying moments, that Sherry and Cat were able to quickly form a special bond?! no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Ahhh, Ellie girl!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Catherine is a little quiet today .

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Well hi there Ellie! :)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:04 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Catherine is a little quiet today .

I would be too with all the overly judgmental people attacking me the last few days.

People really suck sometimes.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 pm

umngirl wrote:

I would be too with all the overly judgmental people attacking me the last few days.

word 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:42 pm

umngirl wrote:

I know . It makes me so sad for her  sad don't mind her being quiet. All these attacked that she got from morons at the moment possibly gets her a bit even we will say she has a thick skin. Oh well this is what is happening in this world right now. Many people will love and like you others will going to hate you. #hatersgonnahate Rolling Eyes no 

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:48 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I know . It makes me so sad for her  sad  don't mind her being quiet. All these attacked that she got from morons at the moment possibly gets her a bit even we will say she has a thick skin. Oh well this is what is happening in this world right now. Many people will love and like you others will going to hate you. #hatersgonnahate Rolling Eyes no 

Do not worry, this too shall pass away, you can never keep a blessed woman down. Catherine will be fine and we will keep on loving her.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I know . It makes me so sad for her  sad  don't mind her being quiet. All these attacked that she got from morons at the moment possibly gets her a bit even we will say she has a thick skin. Oh well this is what is happening in this world right now. Many people will love and like you others will going to hate you. #hatersgonnahate Rolling Eyes no 

Do not worry, this too shall pass away, you can never keep a blessed woman down.  Catherine will be fine and we will keep on loving her.

thank you blessed. I agreed with you.  Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Do not worry, this too shall pass away, you can never keep a blessed woman down.  Catherine will be fine and we will keep on loving her.

thank you blessed. I agreed with you.  Hugesmile
And I am in Agreement with you guys too! #LetUsNotEnvyOneOnother.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Still feels like a dream... by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite