SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:22 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Iploeg wrote:Thanks lipsis for your answer. Looks CH can't get enough of the Lowe's either. hahaha

Thanks for the update sweetfreedom and lipsis. Sean should continue tweeting. His tweets are the best part of the show.
You're welcome. I think I'll leave the posting to lipsis though, she's way faster than me tonight.

Oh I've deleted a few cuz you beat me. I'll be here until 7pm my time, then I gotta eat
I deleted most of mine too, lol. A lot going on tonight, it's tough to keep up.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

There is a lot going on for sure. Trying to keep up. I've got both my PC and my iPad going.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Life_and_Style: Can we think back to how excited and madly in love @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici were at this stage - and @JP_Rosenbaum and @ashhebert?
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 pm

TrustxLove wrote:
Life_and_Style: Can we think back to how excited and madly in love @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici were at this stage - and @JP_Rosenbaum and @ashhebert?

says the magazine whose cover proclaimed "Its Over" after a week and a half!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
This is painful to watch. #TheBachelor

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:36 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  
This is painful to watch. #TheBachelor

It is the worst! Glad I did not waste my time watching his season. He has nothing to say! They are both definitely in the bubble!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 pm

haha

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Run!!! #TheBachelor

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 22s
JP lives with his foot in his mouth. #TheBachelor

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:haha

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  
Run!!! #TheBachelor
Agreed, this is the worst Bachelor finale i've ever seen.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:55 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 23s
@SeanLowe09 dude, stop calling him JP

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 24s
@JP_Rosenbaum I'm sorry, the real JP lives with his foot in his mouth.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Gonna go eat. Be back after dishes! Keep calm and SeanCat on...

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:02 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Gonna go eat. Be back after dishes! Keep calm and SeanCat on...
Thanks so much for all of the updates, lipsis! rock 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite