SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Discuss possible contestants on this season of The Bachelorette 10 in this thread! Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 pm

No idea who the possible contestants are, but I'm so ready for the 'ette! It was so fun last year around here and not as crazy as I thought. lol. I hope they're cute guys!

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:53 pm

RS will be releasing names next week...just saying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Looking forward to the bachelorette season , I like who the next ette is if the info is correct , But hoping to enjoy a few of Her contestants

Theirs got to be at least one hottie .   giggling

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm

rc49ers wrote:Looking forward to the bachelorette season , I like who the next ette is if the info is correct , But hoping to enjoy a few of Her contestants

Theirs got to be at least one hottie .   giggling

thumbsup Yes please!  :fanningfan But no darned pretty boys in it for modeling or drama.  :vomit: 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:37 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 42m

Remember how I said last week that this Tuesday I was gonna give you 5 of Andi's guys? I lied. I'm giving you 10. You're welcome.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 42m

Remember how I said last week that this Tuesday I was gonna give you 5 of Andi's guys? I lied. I'm giving you 10. You're welcome.

Wow. Thank you RS!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, than I better make sure to post the names of those I "think" I may have tomorrow..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:42 pm

chloep wrote:Well, than I better make sure to post the names of those I "think" I may have tomorrow..

Wow! Take that RS!  bestbud!  And  High clap thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

chloep wrote:Well, than I better make sure to post the names of those I "think" I may have tomorrow..

Post them today!! haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49 pm

california90 wrote:

Post them today!! haha.

I would, I am not at home though.  no 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Little spoiler though....

I am sure "Bret" is going to be a real hit :)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44