SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 am

[quote="chloep"]Little spoiler though....

I am sure "Bret" is going to be a real hit Smiley[/quote

scratch Does he have a last name  lolpanda 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:03 am

chloep wrote:Little spoiler though....

I am sure "Bret" is going to be a real hit Smiley

Tease!  👅   :giggle: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m
Is there already an early season favorite for Andi? Id say so. I'll tell you who and why in tomorrow's column.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m
Also, I'll tell you one of the countries they are headed to next season...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Mirzam wrote:RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1m
Is there already an early season favorite for Andi?  Id say so. I'll tell you who and why in tomorrow's column.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1m
Also, I'll tell you one of the countries they are headed to next season...
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

I wonder if a retread will be on the show?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:12 pm

RS tease prompts me to go out on a limb and speculate.   I wonder if Mike Garofola from Des's season is coming back on Andi's season ala Kacie B.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Northstargirl wrote:RS tease prompts me to go out on a limb and speculate.   I wonder if Mike Garofola from Des's season is coming back on Andi's season ala Kacie B.

Rarely an atty wants another atty. Usually too much power struggle; it's a control thing.  giggling 

We know the girl has huge control issues.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Northstargirl wrote:RS tease prompts me to go out on a limb and speculate.   I wonder if Mike Garofola from Des's season is coming back on Andi's season ala Kacie B.

I am wondering if someone from Des' season is going to be on Andi's season as well, especially with RS's comment about an early front-runner. Maybe Brooks or Drew? I thought Michael G. was dating that Alexis from JaunPa's season? Or is that over already? LOL He sure goes through them fast...
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:

I am wondering if someone from Des' season is going to be on Andi's season as well, especially with RS's comment about an early front-runner. Maybe Brooks or Drew? I thought Michael G. was dating that Alexis from JaunPa's season? Or is that over already? LOL He sure goes through them fast...

I could put up with having either of those two guys back on my screen.  :yes: 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Mirzam wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:

I could put up with having either of those two guys back on my screen.  :yes: 

I concur!  giggling 
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Looks like maybe a hairdresser from Philly is one of the contestants

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Mr Write wrote:Looks like maybe a hairdresser from Philly is one of the contestants

A hairdresser?  :P 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 pm

I think so!

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44