SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 pm

california90 wrote:LOL omg tinder. its like for young people to connect and hook-up, nothing ever really serious.

So some of my classmates use tinder. As they told me it is 90% hookups and 10% people who might want more. I think it has a five word limit and is all pictures and some of them can be very racy. The ones my friend has shown me are all pretty tame, but her friend has some that scream, "Hi I just want to have sex"!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 am

california90 wrote:LOL omg tinder. its like for young people to connect and hook-up, nothing ever really serious.

Oh ok good to know!  yes So now we can pick out who's younger, clearly not their for love, probably the guy who just wants to party and have fun. I am not familiar with all the guys that have been sleuthed. Maybe there is one there already that fits that criteria?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:18 pm

There is a former Bachelor on Tinder. Or was. Someone once posted a pic, "look who just showed up on my tinder!" and there he was.

Not that I could verify that personally.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:23 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:There is a former Bachelor on Tinder.  Or was.  Someone once posted a pic, "look who just showed up on my tinder!" and there he was.  

Not that I could verify that personally.

:shocked!: How shocking would that be if the guy turned out to be Jake the fake? Not too shocking....i guess  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Many are.... Zack, Bobby, Jef, Chris, Doug, etc.. etc.. etc..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Love ya Chloe, let's see, what's that saying"People In Glass Houses" LOL

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Which Zack? I know 1F has used it.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

^^ "Zack" not "Zak". Smiley

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 BNkNa4fCUAAqP-2

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:36 pm

lmao if i lived near him i would totally go on tinder hahah.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Can our super sleuthers make a "contestants chart" with names, pictures, and possible eliminated dates/weeks/episodes? I find it difficult to go to individual threads to see who's still there. Thanks a lot!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 pm

^^ It's coming. Problem is we simply don't have all the necessary info(who got when eliminated). We need RS for that. He is probably going to post that this week. The chart will follow shortly. (I have the layout with all the names/pics and and what we already know, done.)

I'll post an updated simplified version now though.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Soooo....

We are down to 6 guys(maybe 7, but most likely 6).

We know that on week 3, there were AT MOST 3 unidentified/unknown guys still around. So, logic dictates that now on week 7, there are AT MOST 3 unidentified guys still around.

Out of the 16 identified contestants, these are the ones who we know (or "think" we know) are eliminated:

Andrew (FB activity)
Eric (Instagram and Facebook activity)
JJ (Twitter and Instagram activity)
Josh B. (RS)
Ron (Instagram activity)
Patrick (Instagram activity)
Tasos (FB activity)

That leaves us with these 9 guys:

Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Dylan
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Nick

We KNOW that AT LEAST 3 and AT MOST 6(/or 7) of these 9 guys are still around. (Depending on how many of those 3 unidentified guys from Week 3 made it to Week 6.)

We ALSO KNOW that Marcus Grodd made it to week 7 because he was photographed on a 1-on-1 date with Andi in Brussels(Week7 location)

IMO, the ones still there from the 9 named above are:

Brian
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel

+ 2/3 unidentified guys

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44