SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 86 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 6:41 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Thanks. I don't think this video was posted yet but at the end she says she isn't giving it up. IA, it will be interesting to see if RS is right about this.

She says her job is insanely important to her and she can't wait to get back. I wonder when that was taped. I'm pretty sure she will take another leave to try something else. You can tell with this response, she was trying to keep her employer happy and at the same time trying to leave her options open.

Q: A lot of the bachelorettes end up changing their careers, do you plan on making any changes or do you plan on going back to being a lawyer, a prosecutor?

Andi Dorfman: I worked really hard to get my law degree. I love my job, I’m really grateful that they held my position for me. So no, you know, I love my job, I love what I’m doing for right now.

Grateful they held her position, to acknowledge them.

Love's her job, just like Ali did at F/Book.

Loves what's she's doing - Reiterate for her employer's sake, and also to think about what to say next.

For right now, means leaving myself open. IMO

It was of my opinion when she was on JPG's season, she would not be an ADA for long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Week 3 or 4 and she is already exhausted and yelling at her "boys" .  :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 30, 2014 6:47 pm

I think there was another interview where it was with E! And they asked about if she was interested in the media field. Can someone double check for me? It was the one where they asked how many of her suitors were gay.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 30, 2014 6:51 pm

lexforlife wrote:Week 3 or 4 and she is already exhausted and yelling at her "boys" .  :shocked!: 

If she had kept Chris B, he probably would have said "Nah, I'm a grown a** man you are talkin to".
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm

lexforlife wrote:Week 3 or 4 and she is already exhausted and yelling at her "boys" .  :shocked!: 

Meanna did the same thing on her season. Like all leads Andi needs to have a poker face. She is still learning about the guys. She can't let the guys know who she might be fancying at this point even though she probably has narrowed it down to 3 or 4 at this point.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 30, 2014 7:28 pm

brittany4400 wrote:

If she had kept Chris B, he probably would have said "Nah, I'm a grown a** man you are talkin to".

giggling 

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 86 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 7:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't view it, so thanks for the comments. sad
Is this the same one?

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the facebook link.  Am I a dummy on here, cant get the silly embedding to work....LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152908655147846&set=vb.17342227845&type=3&theater

All I see is "if you don't think it's real" I don't see anything about pokerface. This is the one we've seen before on F/book? No worries, thanks for trying.
This whole post is messed up. lolthe code keeps coming up. Sorry.
I know, I couldn't get the embedding to work. You say it's one that we've already seen though??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 8:12 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Is this the same one?

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the facebook link.  Am I a dummy on here, cant get the silly embedding to work....LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152908655147846&set=vb.17342227845&type=3&theater

All I see is "if you don't think it's real" I don't see anything about pokerface. This is the one we've seen before on F/book? No worries, thanks for trying.

No it's the video that was on GMA this morning.  

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

But I think maybe the ones that are in Canada were having trouble viewing it.
Yea, I was and watching the ones on facebook, I can see so wondered if the one I said was it is all...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Is this the same one?

No it's the video that was on GMA this morning.  

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

But I think maybe the ones that are in Canada were having trouble viewing it.
Yea, I was and watching the ones on facebook, I can see so wondered if the one I said was it is all...

The one that was on GMA this morning is where she brought up being called a pokerface. She said "If anyone here thinks this is a joke then say it now and you can walk on out because it really strikes such a nerve in me that someone could look me in the face and tell me that I have a pokerface in all of this and........" Anyway her meltdown continues about how hard she is working at this and on and on - and then Josh says she shouldn't be crying about or over this ..... So what led up to her being told that is anyone's guess and they probably will not show us but I'm pretty sure that had to do with Eric and his early exit.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 8:34 pm

MeAndi sure loves creating drama. Why not talk to the guy(s) one on one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Rosepetal wrote:

Meanna did the same thing on her season. Like all leads Andi needs to have a poker face. She is still learning about the guys. She can't let the guys know who she might be fancying at this point even though she probably has narrowed it down to 3 or 4 at this point.

I wonder if Andi is making a point to be a "good bachette" by sort of treating ALL bach the same and continuing to keep a poker face so she comes out looking as the best bachette, evah! Instead it is being read by some bach as "no emotion". That would definitely rub her the wrong way because her intention is to try to do the right thing, but it's starting to blow up in her face.

Basically, you cannot win on this show. You cannot be the best bach/ette under the trying circumstances and I think Andi thought she could. She accused JPab of being a bad bach and that all these girls left their families, jobs...blah, blah to be on this show....Sounds like karma.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Based on the dress, this happens on episode 4. It's that ugly fish scale looking dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie