SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 88 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 49 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 pm

One of the rag mags said that one of the over seas stops will be Brussels and Venice.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:21 am

atem wrote:One of the rag mags said that one of the over seas stops will be Brussels and Venice.

wow!!..if thats true....love me some Venice!(and gondola)...love is in the air!! heartbeat  seeing hearts 

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 am

Video from her date with Marcus:

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:55 am

Thanks so much momoftrips! IDK, that was so odd! LOL He seems to know how to dance.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks!

I agree it was a bit weird to watch..but I guess its because they were already 5 songs (of the same song) in. It must suck to have to do that for filming to get the right shots.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 am

atem wrote:Thanks so much momoftrips!  IDK, that was so odd!  LOL  He seems to know how to dance.

I do think that they are attracted to each other, but at times it seemed like overkill to me. I'm pretty sure the producers had a heavy hand in directing their actions.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:02 am

God! That would be so embarrassing! They def look like they were enjoying themselves And each other. That lead singer wasn't to bad either! So strange how much we DON'T get to see on tv.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 am

@California90. Do u mean to tell me that they had to play the same song over and over again just so they get the right shots?  That would be awful.  I mean after the second time it would be getting on my nerves to have to fake all that excitement the 3rd, 4th, 5th time.  Not to mention wouldn't the crowd get bored by that?  I mean this is a reality show, just shoot what happens and don't try to stage it.  
And another thing, LOL, how the heck is she supposed to be concentrating on finding love if they have to spend hours of the date staging reactions?   Just really strange, odd.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am

Marybods wrote:@California90. Do u mean to tell me that they had to play the same song over and over again just so they get the right shots?  That would be awful.  I mean after the second time it would be getting on my nerves to have to fake all that excitement the 3rd, 4th, 5th time.  Not to mention wouldn't the crowd get bored by that?  I mean this is a reality show, just shoot what happens and don't try to stage it.  
And another thing, LOL, how the heck is she supposed to be concentrating on finding love if they have to spend hours of the date staging reactions?   Just really strange, odd.

This is a tv show with many retakes and edits involved to get the desired product.  The last thing this show is --is reality.
If you think taking multiple retakes during this date were tedious or uncomfortable think of how the FD and MTP or LCD are!
To give you an idea this is the crew in the London Eye during Matt Grant's season right before the MTP(pretty sure) with Chelsea.
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 2378877406_dbc8245ebf
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Snapshot2011-02-1913-52-00

Booms are right up your left nostril when you go in for the kiss.
This was Matt Grant after that long day of taping.
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 3171

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 pm

He was talking to the crowd about the fifth time. He sang it twice before andi and Marcus got out there. And then sang it again when they did. So he was being funny about the 5th time. They were only out there for 3 or 4 songs, most of which were different. It actually didn't feel like a taping after all... Just like being at a concert. The cameras weren't immediately in their face either. Felt less staged than I thought it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:57 pm

I guess twice isn't so bad- I just remember Sean/Lindsay's date where someone basically said the song was played over and over again. And that Sean and Lindsay had cue cards of what to do etc.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:22 pm

IDK but in that video when she is close against him she looks like she's going to fall out of her blouse as if she wasnt wearing a bra. Did anyone else notice very chessty?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 88 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 49 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie