SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 88 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 58 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Sprite wrote:I need more than the quick peek we've been given here. However, I don't know that I see a 26 year old as the next bachelor. That would seem a little young and I can just see his choices as a lot of 21 year old model, bartender, student types.  no 

That was my thoughts exactly Sprite - with a lead that young the contestants would be so young it would be ridiculous. Surely most, if not all, would not be ready to settle down and get married.  no no 

BTW I love your Avi - it reminds of Switzerland. There were a lot of swans in the lakes over there.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:54 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I found this video of the preview as well ~

Thx San! can somebody pls make SCs out of it?

i found a cutie right before Marquel's flash...he is in striped shirt and navy/dark blue suit. he is kinda get a Drew look  giggling . i wonder whether he is one of the unID guy? i cant recall seeing him before. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Why are his arms just hanging down at his sides? Is Andi more into him than he is into her?  scratch 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Can I just say.. I am living all the Chris and des Avis in here  :pinkaw:
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:04 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Why are his arms just hanging down at his sides?  Is Andi more into him than he is into her?   scratch 

I don't know, but I like how tall he is. Didn't marcus kinda seem the same with her??
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Why are his arms just hanging down at his sides?  Is Andi more into him than he is into her?   scratch 

I don't know, but I like how tall he is. Didn't marcus kinda seem the same with her??

No Marcus was very touchy and kissing her hair, forehead, cheek and of course mouth.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

i found a cutie right before Marquel's flash...he is in striped shirt and navy/dark blue suit. he is kinda get a Drew look  giggling . i wonder whether he is one of the unID guy? i cant recall seeing him before. TIA

Sure! I was going to make some screen caps from when we get a clearer video, but I'll make some from this one.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:09 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Sure! I was going to make some screen caps from when we get a clearer video, but I'll make some from this one.

rock  San! tyvm. PS : the cutie pie i was referring to is right on 0:16 Mark...pls try to cap him  giggling  Praying . TIA!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 pm

SLA44 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

No Marcus was very touchy and kissing her hair, forehead, cheek and of course mouth.

You can tell in the video that nick goes in for a kiss. I guess I am thinkin of the pic from her 2nd 1on1 with Marcus when she has both hands around him. Also, the pics from her htd with Marcus she has both hands on his and he has one in his lap. It probably means nothing though.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:18 pm

It's tough when we base it on a second (or less?) of footage laugh out loud

I'm so excited for this season to start!

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

rock  San! tyvm. PS : the cutie pie i was referring to is right on 0:16 Mark...pls try to cap him  giggling  Praying . TIA!

i wonder if this is the same guy? Josh Bauer?
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 JoshB1

also really wonder what was a deal breaker for Andi to send him at first night??.. :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

You can tell in the video that nick goes in for a kiss. I guess I am thinkin of the pic from her 2nd 1on1 with Marcus when she has both hands around him. Also, the pics from her htd with Marcus she has both hands on his and he has one in his lap. It probably means nothing though.

The one in Brussels ~ you are right I forgot about that so maybe things were cooling down with him there but he still made it to HTD.  On the HTD I thought that maybe they had been informed of Eric's tragedy and that is why they looked so distant to me but I guess I was wrong on that one.  In the video of their 1st 1-on-1 where they were dancing and also in that picture of him at the Boyz 2 men Marcus was very touchy.

Nick went in for the kiss but his arms remained at his side.

I just saw the picture in Brussels again and he did have one arm around and the other hand in his pocket. It might have been cold so he was keeping his hand warm but he did at least have one arm around her.

Last edited by SLA44 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 88 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 58 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie