SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 19 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:26 pm

This is just awful. I'm so sad for his family and friends. 

The show will be respectful. They really don't have any other choice. There's really no good way to handle it though. It's going to be painful.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 19 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Eric seemed like an extraordinary young man who celebrated life to the fullest.  Very sad indeed.  My heart goes out to his family and friends.  May he rest in peace.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Here is an article on Eric from eonline that was published this afternoon. It some pictures of him that I had not seen before and is a nice tribute to him.

http://www.eonline.com/news/535000/bachelorette-s-eric-hill-5-things-to-know-about-the-late-reality-star

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 pm

So very sad to see Brooks IG of November 2013. Not only is it tragic to loose a family, it's also so heartbreaking to loose a good friend. I wonder if Brooks got to see Eric after he left the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Sad news. Sad news! I pray that God gives his family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

This is so incredibly sad....  :Frown: My heart is aching for his family and friends right now; my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:51 pm

I saw this on the GoWithEric facebook to help raise money for his memorial, etc. http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/live-like-eric/169182

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:04 pm

So very sad. I have a nephew the same age and has the same adventurous spirit, it really scares me sometimes. Thoughts and prayers to his loved ones. He seemed like a wonderful young man.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 pm

I find myself lacking words to say in situations like this. May he RIP and I pray his family get thru this very trying time for them. Such a tragedy.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

I think the right way to handle it is to present a few possible options and allow the family to decide.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:41 am

This is so sad and tragic and I don't even know the guy.  :Frown: I really do hope they don't show him in a negative light if they have to show much of him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:32 am

So sad...sad(((
Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 19 Eric-h10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123